Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

Is it though?

It's just a cup competition at the end of the day

To me a greater challenge is winning the league over 38 games
So how come Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern contest it most years. These are the elite teams. We will not be regarded as a top European side until we get to the latter stages.

Ticket sales do seem to have picked up over the last couple of days. I was expecting 40-45,000 but I'd estimate that we've probably sold 45,000 so far. It will be a very good gate for the group stages. CB L3 where I am (cup scheme) hasn't appeared on the planner at all so I think 50,000+ is unlikely at this stage.

Ticket sales do seem to have picked up over the last couple of days. I was expecting 40-45,000 but I'd estimate that we've probably sold 45,000 so far. It will be a very good gate for the group stages. CB L3 where I am (cup scheme) hasn't appeared on the planner at all so I think 50,000+ is unlikely at this stage.

Agree,they are not going to sell that stand out on the day.....the queues would go round the ground at collections.45k looks good and is a good crowd,thought we may have got more.Would have been great to see FA Cup prices on adults,not complaining,just might have filled the ground then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.