Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

Ticket sales do seem to have picked up over the last couple of days. I was expecting 40-45,000 but I'd estimate that we've probably sold 45,000 so far. It will be a very good gate for the group stages. CB L3 where I am (cup scheme) hasn't appeared on the planner at all so I think 50,000+ is unlikely at this stage.

What's the capacity for this ?

According to the planner, they've found about 500 seats at the back of the South Stand but have probably less than that left in the East stand & just a couple of handfuls in the rest of the ground.

If CB L3 was half empty, it still must be heading towards 50 k surely ? Dunno about the two blocks in L3 behind the Juve fans.

Edit, just noticed that IS the Juve fans!

What's the capacity for this ?

According to the planner, they've found about 500 seats at the back of the South Stand but have probably less than that left in the East stand & just a couple of handfuls in the rest of the ground.

If CB L3 was half empty, it still must be heading towards 50 k surely ? Dunno about the two blocks in L3 behind the Juve fans.

Edit, just noticed that IS the Juve fans!

I've not really done this scientifically mate more just gut feeling as blocks keep appearing and disappearing! I'm guessing there's probably a fair bit of corporate that still hasn't sold out, a few thousand in CB L3 plus maybe a few in CB L1, the northern corner seats and maybe some seats that aren't on the planner that have gone to schools etc that may be returned unsold. We sometimes lose seats at the front for CL games, I'm not sure if that applies this season or not plus UEFA tend to take loads that aren't used and the media occupy a lot. With all the restrictions I'm sometimes surprised that there are any left for fans! It will be a good gate though. I don't think Juve have got those 2 blocks in L3 but I could be wrong.

I've not really done this scientifically mate more just gut feeling as blocks keep appearing and disappearing! I'm guessing there's probably a fair bit of corporate that still hasn't sold out, a few thousand in CB L3 plus maybe a few in CB L1, the northern corner seats and maybe some seats that aren't on the planner that have gone to schools etc that may be returned unsold. We sometimes lose seats at the front for CL games, I'm not sure if that applies this season or not plus UEFA tend to take loads that aren't used and the media occupy a lot. With all the restrictions I'm sometimes surprised that there are any left for fans! It will be a good gate though. I don't think Juve have got those 2 blocks in L3 but I could be wrong.
I was at the ticket office during lunch time and the guy at the side of me wanted two together in Level 1 and the girl said she couldn't do it, so he then asked for two near each other instead, which implies only singles left in level 1

Just checked: the only corporate left is the Citizens Suite at £250+ VAT (bargain!) and there still seem to be a lot people buying standard seats.

Is it weird to have no interest in European football at all?

I'm not on this cup scheme and not remotely arsed...I'm more interested in beating the hammers on Saturday than playing in the CL

Domestic league/FA Cup are far more important to me
100% agree with you on this weird isn't it travelled down to basically watch the grass grow at the training session but carnt be bothered watching champions league even if it was free

Why are some obsessed with the amount of tickets we sell, baffles me some cannot be arsed watching the some of the best players in the world playing at the Etihad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.