Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

The City store were handling collections only last night, on the first floor mate.
Yeah sorry, read this on the MEN site, I assumed everyone was lumped together.

It's even worse than I thought then, clearly something has to change for the next European game.

If compulsory European ticket purchases were introduced at City... I'll be cancelling my Season Ticket. Simple as.

I should not be forced into buying something I may not want.

I have a lifelong love of the FA Cup and League Cup which is why I'm in those cup schemes but I disagree with the champions league system which is uncompetitive and boring.

If compulsory European ticket purchases were introduced at City... I'll be cancelling my Season Ticket. Simple as.

I should not be forced into buying something I may not want.

I have a lifelong love of the FA Cup and League Cup which is why I'm in those cup schemes but I disagree with the champions league system which is uncompetitive and boring.

So we are playing Seville , Gladbach and Juventus and you think that's boring.I like the fa and capital one cups but the champs league is much bigger than both I'm afraid.

The trouble is many of us have become much like our red friends and throw our toys out of the pram if things are not going our way. (Not aimed at you in particular)

Infact a mate of mine texted me this morning so say he's so fed up with the anti champs league stance that he hopes Sunderland beat us next week and we go out of the fa cup in the 3rd round, but still be in the champs league .
Yes he being silly and I told him so, but I get where he's coming from. Once we start winning just like in the Prem and the cups I'm sure more people will enjoy the champs league.

I agree with you on the compulsory champs league scheme , people should have a choice if they want champs league games on their season card

So we are playing Seville , Gladbach and Juventus and you think that's boring.I like the fa and capital one cups but the champs league is much bigger than both I'm afraid.

The trouble is many of us have become much like our red friends and throw our toys out of the pram if things are not going our way. (Not aimed at you in particular)

Infact a mate of mine texted me this morning so say he's so fed up with the anti champs league stance that he hopes Sunderland beat us next week and we go out of the fa cup in the 3rd round, but still be in the champs league .
Yes he being silly and I told him so, but I get where he's coming from. Once we start winning just like in the Prem and the cups I'm sure more people will enjoy the champs league.

I agree with you on the compulsory champs league scheme , people should have a choice if they want champs league games on their season card

This the Champs Lge is boring is absolute nonsense. It is a chance to watch the best players in the world, differing styles of play.

The issue is we have struggled at this level and consequently instead of accepting the challenge many fans want to blame the refs or castigate the competition.

We still need that defining game in the Champs lge. A great victory and performance

This the Champs Lge is boring is absolute nonsense.
It's boring as fuck. We've played 5 league games this season and all of them have been top-notch entertainment. We've played 13 CL games at home and just one of them, against Bayern last season, have been any good. Shit refs, corrupt organisation, cheating opposition players, shit performances from us. I'm quite happy spending £100 to go to Spurs because I know I'll see a good game and have a good day out. But I won't spend the money to go 5 miles down the road to watch a CL game.

It's boring as fuck. We've played 5 league games this season and all of them have been top-notch entertainment. We've played 13 CL games at home and just one of them, against Bayern last season, have been any good. Shit refs, corrupt organisation, cheating opposition players, shit performances from us. I'm quite happy spending £100 to go to Spurs because I know I'll see a good game and have a good day out. But I won't spend the money to go 5 miles down the road to watch a CL game.
Watch kids play football, you'll see loads of mistakes and loads of goals. Is that exciting?

I do kind of get your point. The CL can be very tight games as teams are scared to lose, and so often one parks the bus. But it does get very exciting when it becomes a Knock out.

Ideally you'd get excitement plus, quality.

Out experience is skewed by a long series of poor results at home.

Yawn I'm bored !!

It has been top notch because we have been steam rolling sides and winning. I think the shit performances is the main issue.

I love watching City against the best sides and when we start winning it will make the experience even better.

Those two Juventus goals were top class. It is sport at its pinnacle

image.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.