Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

Just collected my tickets from ticket office. Not many tickets left at all and likely to sell out.

Just collected my tickets from ticket office. Not many tickets left at all and likely to sell out.
They always say that.

Tell you what, if this game gets something in the 50k region, then it shows just how much our support is growing. This game would have got less than 40k a year or two ago. The club seem to have engaged a lot of casual fans with the new stand.

I spoke via phone with the Ticket Office, they told me also block 313 is for Juve...but I don't think so: the Juve's ticket sale has been OBSCENE!!! Me and my friends have been lucky buying them at regular price (you had to demand them and wait for the assignation, which was not sure at all).

The easiest way to get them was very expensive:forced to spend 260€ for an offer (made by Juventus, including 1 night in hotel (210€) and 1 away ticket (50€)... hotel is very convenient, innit??? :P :P :P

Oh, on top of that it would be necessary also buying a flight, not cheap at all (companies enflated the prices just after extractions).

For me this is called: "New age Mafia!" :P

God Dam new age Marfia!!!

They always say that.

Tell you what, if this game gets something in the 50k region, then it shows just how much our support is growing. This game would have got less than 40k a year or two ago. The club seem to have engaged a lot of casual fans with the new stand.

Well I'm there because of that. I had given up Champions League, as I never enjoy it, but I have enjoyed the 'new' ground so much, I didn't want to miss it (& I'm working away next 2 home games). I really think that if they get the ground expansion right with pricing and everything, the 'event' of being there will fill it & more & more will want to be part of it.

Keep the prices down, keep building, & one day we'll have 70k+ in there, all rocking.

They always say that.

No I grilled the poor fucker for ten minutes. 1650 left.

I recall a few years ago on the night being in possession of 2 extra tickets for our Champs League home game v Bayern as 2 friends couldn't make the game. Tickets were on sale that night but I ended up giving the tickets to two foreign students who were told they could not purchase tickets as UEFA requires fans have a previous purchase history with the club. I take it this rule is relaxed as its supposedly on General Sale ?

I'll be stunned if it's over 50k or sell out, especially considering we're having to sell out most of the away bit.

Would be very very impressive.

No I grilled the poor fucker for ten minutes. 1650 left.
If that's the case then it will
Well I'm there because of that. I had given up Champions League, as I never enjoy it, but I have enjoyed the 'new' ground so much, I didn't want to miss it (& I'm working away next 2 home games). I really think that if they get the ground expansion right with pricing and everything, the 'event' of being there will fill it & more & more will want to be part of it.

Keep the prices down, keep building, & one day we'll have 70k+ in there, all rocking.

When I was a kid in the 70s and 80s it was the signing and atmosphere which made me a Maine Road addict. I've always believed very strongly that a proper atmosphere at the Etihad would bring in the kids and hook them for life. This appears to be happening.

everything is falling into place for MCFC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.