Juventus knocked out of CL

Proelia said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Proelia said:
Thats the great thing about the internet i can say what i want as long as its not abusive XD
Like telling a poster to piss off you mean?
Not really aimed towards you personally more towards your slagging of MDM after he had a very good game
I wasn't but I'll accept that as an apology.

PhuketBlue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Blue Smarties said:
Uh, because there isn't one for it? Who made you a moderator you jumped up shit.
He's not but I am and your charge sheet is getting pretty full.

It was already being discussed in the Mancini thread as it happens.

Sorry but it seems fair enough if someone wants to start a thread on a topic that doesn't have its own thread. While it might be being touched on elsewhere, if that became the criteria for starting threads, then that should be applied across the board and you'd have to get rid of half the threads.

If someone wants to specifically comment on any one particular match, why should that be a problem? The only issue seems to be that some seem to take offence that it is our ex-manager that achieved this.
I'm talking about abusing other posters here and no one asked for your opinion. Is that fair enough?

Blue Smarties said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Blue Smarties said:
Uh, because there isn't one for it? Who made you a moderator you jumped up shit.

Excuse me for not clicking on a thread which is titled something completely different and created weeks in advance of this game. It's hardly a clear indicator for a discussion of Gala vs Juventus is it? If anything, that thread is derailed and off topic.
If you want to start a thread then we'll merge it if it's a clear duplication.

The point was that you abused him for saying it and you've got a pretty bad record for that. If you'd understood that and apologised then I might well have let it go (even though I shouldn't) because I'm busy. But you don't seem to learn so I've got to do something now.

When you come back on, perhaps you could bear that in mind.

Although the pitch was terrible, two teams had to play on it, they both had to deal with it.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Blue Smarties said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Excuse me for not clicking on a thread which is titled something completely different and created weeks in advance of this game. It's hardly a clear indicator for a discussion of Gala vs Juventus is it? If anything, that thread is derailed and off topic.

The point was that you abused him for saying it and you've got a pretty bad record for that. If you'd understood that and apologised then I might well have let it go (even though I shouldn't) because I'm busy. But you don't seem to learn so I've got to do something now.

Someone has been banned for being 'abusive' to Proelia?

Is that irony?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Blue Smarties said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

BanHammer Time!

tumblr_mldmx58TUA1s3291zo1_250.gif

Did the op get banned for calling someone a jumped up shit

I've read the Did we get it wrong thread and the op is called a c unt and just abt every name under the sun.

bluemooninho said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Proelia said:
Thats the great thing about the internet i can say what i want as long as its not abusive XD
Like telling a poster to piss off you mean?

I dont really understand why people get so pissed off at each other in here. 99% of us support the same team and have an unhealthy passion for football! How hard can it be to get along with one another? It's about time people came to terms with the fact that just because somebody has a different opinion than your own, that doesn't make your opinion or theirs any less important or relevent.

Proelia - You are on a General Football forum and you are moaning that somebody makes a post about a football game. Whats the problem? You have tried to justify yourself by saying 'Then why not create a thread cska knocked out or plzen knocked out ?' but this game was played under very different circumstances than 'the norm' and for that alone, it probably deserves it's own thread.

Anyway, peace out dudes!

Me neither. Seems the glitter of the 2-3 has worn off and we are back to losing to relegation fodder.

But Europa League final this year will be played in Juventus Stadium so maybe it's not as bad as it seam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.