Kaka...straight from the horses mouth

S04 said:
Or if we assume that him and his mates already know that he just agreed to sign for us they all had a good laugh at their private joke..

Indeed.

I just find the whole ITK thing so farcical...

Nobody, and I mean not a single person on this or any other messageboard, has posted even a single thing which has any real relevance or validity.

We're signing Bridge. No shit Sherlock...

We want RSC. Really, would never have guessed...

We want to sign Villa and Kaka....excuse me while I faint...

IMVHO it's time all the ITK's did exactly what Ajay has done and just stop talking. In a month's time we'll know exactly who we signed...which is the most important thing.

That's not a dig at Ajay at all by the way...he's a sound poster, always has been and some of his insights were fascinating...

BillyShears said:
S04 said:
Or if we assume that him and his mates already know that he just agreed to sign for us they all had a good laugh at their private joke..

Indeed.

Nobody, and I mean not a single person on this or any other messageboard, has posted even a single thing which has any real relevance or validity.

IMVHO it's time all the ITK's did exactly what Ajay has done and just stop talking. In a month's time we'll know exactly who we signed...which is the most important thing.

That's not a dig at Ajay at all by the way...he's a sound poster, always has been and some of his insights were fascinating...

Word...

jay_mcfc said:
BillyShears said:
I'd totally forgotten that you only read the posts of people who agree with you...

Ignorance truly is bliss in your world...;- )

Or reply to people who talk like 14 year old American girls? I mean that's sooooooooooooooooooooooo incredibly super cool!

Find the FOE button and hit it my friend...you'll never have to read another word I post on here...

And it'll avoid you getting into petty squabbles as well...;- )

BillyShears said:
Indeed.

You see Billy, yet again you're fucking wrong. There is absolutely nothing wrong with people hearing information and posting it if it's in good faith. There are a couple of things that are farcical and that's 1-people who live on every word that someone says rather than just saying 'ok that's interesting but I'll wait for the official line'. The way people have allowed themselves to get angry and upset over rumours that are written on a message board is frankly embarrassing. Secondly there are people that are being put off writing stuff they hear because some idiots hound them out if what they say hasn't been confirmed within 7 minutes.

It's a message board, rumours happen, some are true some aren't, get over it.

jay_mcfc said:
You see Billy, yet again you're fucking wrong. There is absolutely nothing wrong with people hearing information and posting it if it's in good faith. There are a couple of things that are farcical and that's 1-people who live on every word that someone says rather than just saying 'ok that's interesting but I'll wait for the official line'. The way people have allowed themselves to get angry and upset over rumours that are written on a message board is frankly embarrassing. Secondly there are people that are being put off writing stuff they hear because some idiots hound them out if what they say hasn't been confirmed within 7 minutes.

It's a message board, rumours happen, some are true some aren't, get over it.

Aww man, I was trying to so hard to be good...but you just had to stick your head above the parapet didn't you?

Just because my opinion is different to yours, doesn't make it wrong. There is no right or wrong when it comes to whether supposedly ITK people should be posting. I have my opinion, and you have yours. But when you start a post with, "You see Billy, yet again you're fucking wrong." shows how desperate you are to outsmart me...

I told you Jay...hit the FOE button...you're embarrassing yourself...

BillyShears said:
Aww man, I was trying to so hard to be good...but you just had to stick your head above the parapet didn't you?

Just because my opinion is different to yours, doesn't make it wrong. There is no right or wrong when it comes to whether supposedly ITK people should be posting. I have my opinion, and you have yours. But when you start a post with, "You see Billy, yet again you're fucking wrong." shows how desperate you are to outsmart me...

I told you Jay...hit the FOE button...you're embarrassing yourself...

Trust me I sooooooo don't have any interest in out-smarting people, never my intention. You always say I'm embarrassing myself etc and then you keep on getting in petty squabbles with half the board. Perhaps you could change your mind.....again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.