Kaka...straight from the horses mouth

my god, my mum was just in morrisons, she was talking to one of the till girls, who knows this guy called roberto carlos, who oncehad a fling with someone called alex ferguson, who told him that Tevez wants to come to city

KaKa Blue said:
my god, my mum was just in morrisons, she was talking to one of the till girls, who knows this guy called roberto carlos, who oncehad a fling with someone called alex ferguson, who told him that Tevez wants to come to city

your just pissed off because your name is kaka blue and "apparently" he said he is not coming muahahahahah

blue_chili_pepper said:
KaKa Blue said:

your just pissed off because your name is kaka blue and "apparently" he said he is not coming muahahahahah
:-O how dare you!
*breaks down and cries*

There was a guy at the Forest game on Saturday with KAKA 22 on the back of his City shirt!

I reckon he MUST be an ITK!

KaKa Blue said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
KaKa Blue said:

:-O how dare you!
*breaks down and cries*

only joking

*goes over to comfort kaka blue*

blue_chili_pepper said:
The Mancunian Way said:
There was a guy at the Forest game on Saturday with KAKA 22 on the back of his City shirt!

I reckon he MUST be an ITK!

or an IDIOT!
THAT WAS ME!!!!

(well not really, but i wish it was)

KaKa Blue said:

Now that's just a blatant lie isn't?

shovel said:
as soon as the word facebook is mentioned by a bloke, you know it is Bollox, what a load of shit.

Is that right Billy big bollocks? Are you happy there in your own little macho world? The times when men spent all day in the pub and bookies before going home and beating the wife are gone, move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.