Kaka

Re: Kaka swap deal

having a decent game today, scored a penalty and should have had an assist from an exquisite through ball off the outside of his boot to higuain

I'd agree to the swop deal. Kaka is only 28, not finished as some seem to think.

Would be surprised if Kaka comes but would welcome him with open arms. Top 4 place and Champions League qualification is a must.

Enjoying being a Blue said:
I'd agree to the swop deal. Kaka is only 28, not finished as some seem to think.

Would be surprised if Kaka comes but would welcome him with open arms. Top 4 place and Champions League qualification is a must.

agreed. could absolutely be the iniesta-like complement to silva's xavi-like passing

Not a great deal, he turned us down at one point so we shouldn't go back in for him.. Buy young talent like Jack Wilshere of Pastore!

jvarden10 said:
Not a great deal, he turned us down at one point so we shouldn't go back in for him.. Buy young talent like Jack Wilshere of Pastore!

To me he showed bottle to not join us, would have been offered stupid money to play for City and he decided it wasnt the best career move.

I'd love him here.

jvarden10 said:

+1

That would be great seen as Ade has struggled to settle at City and is seeming to like Madrid life (He if cut off his hair for them) and I think Kaka could re-spark his career here as we need another creative player.

Lets remember Kaka cost them nearly 60 million not long ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.