Kalidou Koulibaly

Not if he wouldn't consider joining them.

What bit of that are you struggling with mate?
I said he wasn't LIKELY to consider them. If he actually does neither one of us knows, and as long as they are at the table anything can happen depending how the situation develops. I don't think Robinho was likely to consider us for long on the 28th of August 2008 either.

Cut the condescending crap(and yes, you started it)

£40m for John Stones?!

I think we'd struggle to get £14m. People seem to be living in a fantasy world with some of our player valuations.

If Ben Chilwell is £70 mill and Maguire is £80 Mill I don't think £40 is a bad price for Stones at wheat 25?

Both are also starters.

Stones is 3rd choice at best.

A fully fit stones would have started this season, unfortunately pep seems to have lost faith in him. He is still a good player he just needs a fresh start.

If Ben Chilwell is £70 mill and Maguire is £80 Mill I don't think £40 is a bad price for Stones at wheat 25?
Stones is a sick note, that's the main problem. Another thing is that Stones' wages will be preventative. He'll be on something like 120k pw whereas maguire and Chilwell would be on /been on ~60k I would guess.

Get him in.. Then a left back, then a winger and then a backup 'keeper and fuck the league up again next season.

Otamendi can go but we'd be stupid to look to offload both him and Stones; unless we get a silly offer but then Otamendi stays... Unfortunately. As poor as they've been this season the actual depth at centre half is what worries me more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.