Kalidou Koulibaly

To be fair there weren't days of Bernardo Silva like transfers, there was just the one Bernardo. Most transfers if not all from memory before and after Silva were heavily trailed and dragged on.

True but in most of the cases the transfers do happen. Like the Torres one currently. Lot of rumours of other teams coming for him and City underpaying them but will happen. Even Walker with Levy in charge did happen but with a few hiccups. I just don't trust ADL at all

if anyones having second thoughts on koulibaly you should watch the coppa italia against juventus, napoli won the game on pens but they got to pens due to a amazing defensive performance spear headed by koulibaly, he bullied cristiano ronaldo that night not giving him a sniff of goal. Was fast and composed, pushed his team mates on made sure the defence was tight and they didnt concede. Only thing that scares me with him is he really likes a slide challenge to be fair he normally times them well, but its always near the napoli box its a penalty waiting to happen.

Last edited:
if anyones having second thoughts on koulibaly you should watch the coppa italia against juventus, napoli won the game on pens but they got to pens due to a amazing defensive performance spear headed by koulibaly, he bullied cristiano ronaldo that night not giving him a sniff of goal. Was fast and composed, pushed his team mates on made sure the defence was tight and they didnt concede. Only thing that scares me with him is he really likes a slide challenge to be fair he normally times them well, but its always near the napoli box its a penalty waiting to happen.

Yeah but we could be 4 up by then

I'd imagine that won't go well with VAR

Oh fuck off bellend

d97ac4a3b836b5e71163a0886cf67dca.gif

I think we absolutely need Koulibaly. There can never be enough world class players in your team. Pep said himself that he needs amazing players to make his system work. Adding Koulibaly will solve our defensive problems immensely. People are saying it’s the system that makes us error prone. Well if it’s that, I will rather have Koulibaly than Phil Jones in which case I will have some confidence that there is an able defender to save our asses. Otamendi and Stones are not up to the mark. Garcia is still young and he will get plenty of time rotating with KK and learning from both him and Laporte. This signing is a no brainer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.