Kalidou Koulibaly

Looks like a back 3 of koulibaly, laporte and ake with mendy and walker at wing backs. Rodri sitting and 4 attacking players. Course that can change with our squad but I think we're in for a change of system.

Hope not. Hate wingback systems. If you're gonna go 3 at the back go about it properly and play wingers. Also don't think 1 holder with a back 3 is ideal for the buildup

Rather go back to a more rotational back 3/4 hybrid

Alaba would be the most ideal LB for us, as he, like Walker on the other side, is adept at overlapping the winger, playing CB and moving into DM. Ake can probably do all of those bar overlapping the winger (one reason why losing Sane is such a blow imo) but if Foden, being left footed, was allowed to play the leftsided AM position he could do some of that.
eg.
Sterling -- Aguero ----Torres
-- Foden --- De Bruyne
--[Ake]- Thiago (Walker)
---(Ake) Laporte Koulibaly [Walker]
Ederson
When Walker is in the back 3 Ake moves to DM and vice versa (all depends on which side of the pitch the ball is on)
One can dream

Last edited:
I think that’s why van Dijk is a tad overhyped. He’s a brilliant defender but he does have a lot of protection from their midfield.

Many fans cannot see how a team is set up, reflects the goals scored , or goals conceded..
If we protected the defence like others, fans would moan that we hadn't scored 100 +.
Though even now they moan we don't score enough

ADL does well to resist. It seems that the 70 mln offer has not arrived yet, but in any case, in my opinion it is very little ... If he had done a standard year we would have talked about 120 like last year, from 120 to 70 is too much. If we have to sell him off as a Napoli fan I keep him, I sell Manolas for 30 at that point, and instead of taking Gabriel, I take Sokratis. I hope they won't give you this gift. Minimum 80 million for Koulibaly,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.