Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh

If by very good player you mean someone who is constantly fouling the opposition but gets away with it cos he plays for the dippers then you’re bang on. Helps that he’s Brazilian I suppose ;)
Yes only Brazilians think he’s a very good player, not the entire football community, sure

The entire football community? Which you speak for? Haha
If you want to pretend that it’s not common sense that he’s rated go ahead. I hate Liverpool as much as anyone but I can tell which of their players are quality. The comment you made towards him could have been made by a Liverpool fan to dismiss Fernandinho as well. I’m not playing that game

If you want to pretend that it’s not common sense that he’s rated go ahead. I hate Liverpool as much as anyone but I can tell which of their players are quality. The comment you made towards him could have been made by a Liverpool fan to dismiss Fernandinho as well. I’m not playing that game
29 years old yet only has 25 caps for Brazil. Same number as Fred. I rest my case

29 years old yet only has 25 caps for Brazil. Same number as Fred. I rest my case
How many do you think Fernandinho had with the same age? Brazil happens to have too many talented players… and the media here criticized Tite for not calling him on a few occasions. It happens.

How many do you think Fernandinho had with the same age? Brazil happens to have too many talented players… and the media here criticized Tite for not calling him on a few occasions. It happens.
Regardless of our opinions on the ability of Fabinho, Phillips is being looked at as a backup for Rodri. So no matter what the fans may want we aren’t going to get a world class player for that position. And if he has a RC of £35m then I don’t see many better options at that price

They have got the best players in every position, can you name any scouse players that are not rated by the entire football community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.