Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
but how could we have rodri and say declan rice where one is a sub for weeks on end if and when the big games come around? I personally think Phillips for £35m would be an extremely astute and underrated signing that improves the squad depth and quality in a key area. Pep and Txiki have rumoured to have been watching him the last 12-18 months and rate him highly so its not like they are doing it to just add a body?
Yes I think all that is true it’s just that we normally buy a rival not a back up. No player at City plays all the time. Rodri and Rice could get 30 games each. They give up game time to win trophies that’s the deal. Accept rotation whoever you are.

Yes I think all that is true it’s just that we normally buy a rival not a back up. No player at City plays all the time. Rodri and Rice could get 30 games each. They give up game time to win trophies that’s the deal. Accept rotation whoever you are.

i think in a better team with a better manager Phillips could turn out to be an outstanding signing for £35m

i think in a better team with a better manager Phillips could turn out to be an outstanding signing for £35m
Yes maybe and £35 million would be a good deal.

I thought the release clause was 25 and only if Leeds were relegated. I’m sure I’ve missed something…..

This is going to get ugly...

Leeds fans adamant there is no clause and that he’s going to cost 50 million plus.. same situation with Grealish last summer just less money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.