Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
People doubt Citys scouting and Peps eye for a proper midfielder. If Pep wants him, I have zero doubt

Seems like City are going for Phillips. Let’s find the positive with the move. Biggest one is...: he would never join the rags. Enough for me!
I doubt even his defenders here would be too worried if he ended up there

Time to turn on the optimism and trust for the club, Gus!
Just like you did an hour before kick off last Sunday declaring we’d lost the title. Ha.

Despite Eng duty can see this one moving along.

I get that we are looking at him and that we could of got pretty cheap if they went down, which I was never confident would happen. Reports suggest we are still interested but now I haven't really seen a fee attached any ideas?

I get that we are looking at him and that we could of got pretty cheap if they went down, which I was never confident would happen. Reports suggest we are still interested but now I haven't really seen a fee attached any ideas?
Not seen a fee mentioned, I don’t think anyone knows for sure if the clause was real or not either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.