Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Declan Rice isnt going for 80. I'd take N'Golo Kante in a heartbeat.
Me too, Kante can play all over the mid and be backup for kdb silva and rodri all together. He didn't get sufficient gametime in chelsea this season and won't be expecting that in City either. He also has experience and great stamina

Herrera has 2 year contract left, so it's now or never, if he has 1 year left, the price will significantly drop

Is this matty ITK or KFA? I notice it’s a different matty to the matty that’s ever so reliable on getting early team news. I can’t work out if he’s actually ITK or people are just confusing him for the other matty? Too many mattys.

more itk than kfa mate. I think @mattyb works for a company that does video compilations or similar on when we sign new players? (Please correct me if i`m wrong matty! lol)

Is this matty ITK or KFA? I notice it’s a different matty to the matty that’s ever so reliable on getting early team news. I can’t work out if he’s actually ITK or people are just confusing him for the other matty? Too many mattys.
Different one, and usually quite good with transfers.

I don't know why we often make comparisons to United which has been terribly managed for years. Chelsea paid 40m€ for N'Golo Kante and Liverpool paid 45m€ for Fabinho. Both helped their teams to win the Champions League. If we are going to spend 50M£, let's spend it on just a better player than Kalvin Phillips. It's simple as that. No club apart from us would spend 50M£ on him, maybe United or Aston Villa, just to show the world that they can do it. IMO we could scout better. Cucurella would be a great move, but Phillips, sorry, I can't see that. It's not complaining, but I would love from City more surprising moves and more scrutiny in that terms than spending 50M£ on just a decent, squad player who has shown in the league since 2020 that he is nowhere near our quality. Are we going to copy Southgate boring football or what? ;) Guardiola wants him probably because he has played under Bielsa like Laporte or Mendy.
You're comfortably the least insightful member on this forum, and there is some stiff competition. On 'Ignore' you go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.