Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s on, City are balls deep on this one!
Thanks for the info as always Matty, do you see anyone other than Cucurella and Phillips on our transfer targets? Hope we don't lose out on both Jesus and Sterling, one has to stay.

more itk than kfa mate. I think @mattyb works for a company that does video compilations or similar on when we sign new players? (Please correct me if i`m wrong matty! lol)
I sold the company, so I’m basically retired!

I still do some marketing consultancy work for a few different brands to keep myself busy, so I’m in touch regularly with a few different contacts who get to know bits and pieces

I sold the company, so I’m basically retired!

I still do some marketing consultancy work for a few different brands to keep myself busy, so I’m in touch regularly with a few different contacts who get to know bits and pieces

ah right, fair play mate! Hope your info is good though mate.

I trust our recruitment and there's no way that we are in for this player without believing that he can do a very good job for us. We have players who play with him and direct contact with his former manager, in addition to our usual scouting.

He is a player we are missing in midfield, someone who's aggressive in a Tackle. Rodri is amazing but he doesn't have that aggressive side to his game that Fernandinho gave us.

Kalvin has. He was asked by Ian Wright why does he play CDM, he said cause he likes to smash people in a challenge. He's got that aggressive side but also has the fernandinho passing range.

He's the perfect Fernandinho replacement really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.