Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
In favour of who?
His mate. For what it's worth I don't think he does his England prospects any good by coming here, he's already behind Bellingham and Rice in the pecking order and he won't get much game time should he arrive, unless Pep goes double pivot which is as likely as me colonising Mars.

Haha you nearly had me until Sam Lee.

Might need to re-examine the “trust” definition.

Anyway, good luck finding a trusted source in the make believe twitter twatters. Get a tranquilliser just in case -:)
Lol thank you. I will steer clear of those accounts and as always credit my sources. I would only really trust a source if it’s backed up by another source so they are basically saying the same thing.

Fuck me you`ll be telling us next that you believe in the Tooth Fairy, Loch Ness Monster, Santa and the Easter Bunny.
Haha lol, what I’m trying to say is I’ll try and find the most trustworthy sources to use and make sure those sources information are reinforced by other sources so the information isn’t false

The gimp that is es_grimes has 47k followers on twitter, what's your point again?
Yeah I know. What I am try to say as I will stick to sources that are reliable. Preferably reporters, club correspondents, Sky in different countries. I will make sure all my information found from a source is reinforced by another source to make sure it’s reliable. I won’t be one of these accounts who post fake news.

No it isnt,not remotely.

The lad has an opportunity of a lifetime,apparently.Nothing Dipperish about stating that which is fact.
"I'd find it hard to believe any player in their prime would turn down a move to the best team in the world."

I suppose we can agree to disagree.

Not every signing can be £80m + and a world superstar, that’s not how teams get built.

Literally nobody has asked for our Rodri backup to be our second most expensive player of all time.

Kalvin Phillips is an average player at Premier League level. Nothing amazing but certainly not shite.

Given his mediocrity, there's a whole world of middle ground between him and an £80m player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.