Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
For example the sources I have used for Phillips are , Graham Bailey who is a football correspondent with 80k followers, Tom Young- Man City editor, Sam Lee- Man City correspondent from the Athletic. I would only use trusted sources.
Haha you nearly had me until Sam Lee.

Might need to re-examine the “trust” definition.

Anyway, good luck finding a trusted source in the make believe twitter twatters. Get a tranquilliser just in case -:)

For example the sources I have used for Phillips are , Graham Bailey who is a football correspondent with 80k followers, Tom Young- Man City editor, Sam Lee- Man City correspondent from the Athletic. I would only use trusted sources.
Fuck me you`ll be telling us next that you believe in the Tooth Fairy, Loch Ness Monster, Santa and the Easter Bunny.

Watching the Brazil South Korea replay. Spunk the 55m on raphina and save Phillips. Looks absolutely incredible. On board the zinny to cdm backup train when need be.

Mate of mine from leeds said in discord today that he's been saying he wants to stay at leeds...not sure how much truth in the claim but he used to work at the grounds.

Take it as you will.

Phillips is a good player even if he looks vaguely like McTominay plastered in silly tattoos. But had thought we'd be better with a centre mid who could fill in the odd time for Rodri who has proven to be very durable. I'd forget about signing a full back and put the combined money toward someone like De Jong.
Then again I've been complaining about the occasional lack of muscle and aggression in midfield, if Phillips comes on instead of Fernandinho or Gundogan against Madrid he probably smashes Camavinga in build up to last 2 goals.

Mate of mine from leeds said in discord today that he's been saying he wants to stay at leeds...not sure how much truth in the claim but he used to work at the grounds.

Take it as you will.

I'd find it hard to believe any player in their prime would turn down a move to the best team in the world,an opportunity to win silverware,while earning more money than you could imagine.

That is being smart,not disloyal.

The gimp that is es_grimes has 47k followers on twitter, what's your point again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.