Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still doubt he will leave his boyhood club to be Rodri's backup. I also think there is a chance he could stay at Leeds.

Literally nobody has asked for our Rodri backup to be our second most expensive player of all time.

Kalvin Phillips is an average player at Premier League level. Nothing amazing but certainly not shite.

Given his mediocrity, there's a whole world of middle ground between him and an £80m player.
I gave up a long time ago trying to explain this. I am against signing Phillips and I am not advocating to signing “superstars” (curious to know which DMs out there are superstars though!) or overly expensive options. It’s not hard to understand

I gave up a long time ago trying to explain this. I am against signing Phillips and I am not advocating to signing “superstars” (curious to know which DMs out there are superstars though!) or overly expensive options. It’s not hard to understand
Genuinely curious, which other DM’s would you suggest, that fit the bracket age wise, price, talent etc? Can’t think of any off the top of my head rn

Genuinely curious, which other DM’s would you suggest, that fit the bracket age wise, price, talent etc? Can’t think of any off the top of my head rn
I gave several suggestions previously already and at this point I’m just too bored for it, sorry. But think about what you’re saying. You’re basically suggesting we’ll be lost if we can’t get this guy. Does that sound even remotely plausible, that Kalvin Phillips would be the only option in the world?

I would take Bennacer from Milan who has a release clause for about 50m€.

Kalvin Phillips and 60m£ that reportedly Leeds wants? LOL, just lol.

I gave several suggestions previously already and at this point I’m just too bored for it, sorry. But think about what you’re saying. You’re basically suggesting we’ll be lost if we can’t get this guy. Does that sound even remotely plausible, that Kalvin Phillips would be the only option in the world?
How did you get that from my post lol? I literally asked a simple question lol. There are probably alternative players out there I just can’t think of who rn. You like to talk a lot so I thought you’d come back with some ideal suggestions but you answered my question with your first sentence. Not sure where the rest of your post came from.

I think he’d be a perfect signing. Rodders needs completion and rotation, Phillips would give that. Not every signing can be £80m + and a world superstar, that’s not how teams get built.
For who did we pay £80m apart from Grealish?

Leeds wants 60M£ for him, so let's pay more for Rodri's back up than for Rodri :)

I would take Bennacer from Milan who has a release clause for about 50m€.

Kalvin Phillips and 60m£? LOL, just lol.
His teammate Kessie supposedly has a deal to join Barcelona on a free and they’re still not able to register him. Not to mention that we should have been in on this long ago, but I’d like to see us for once hijack a deal instead of having one of ours hijacked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.