Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalvin Phillips stays at Leeds:
partridge-i-dont-know.gif

Kalvin Phillips joins Manchester City:
partridge-i-dont-know.gif

I'd find it hard to believe any player in their prime would turn down a move to the best team in the world,an opportunity to win silverware,while earning more money than you could imagine.

That is being smart,not disloyal.
Very, very slight dipperish tone to this. I know you probably don't mean it that way, just saying it to keep us all grounded. Lots of reasons why someone wouldn't want to come here.

Very, very slight dipperish tone to this. I know you probably don't mean it that way, just saying it to keep us all grounded. Lots of reasons why someone wouldn't want to come here.
No it isnt,not remotely.

The lad has an opportunity of a lifetime,apparently.Nothing Dipperish about stating that which is fact.

Hed be a superb signing,he would make a huge difference to our ability to keep motoring to the end of the season.
So while he doesnt get the pulse beating in terms of excitement....what he does bring is solidity,fightand reliability.

From that POV...a hugely important transfer and definitely not one we shouldnt be bothered about.

The position is very niche,so i would be very interested to hear of suitable alternatives.

Very true. I think pep could do wonders with nico Gonzalez from Barca? Sane build as Rodri and someone pep could work with but imo pep wants someone ready for the now? Knows the league, culture etc and can hit the ground running?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.