Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick to throwing abuse at other forum members. Your posts are on ignore and clogging up this thread for me.

I would mention your other shite from a while back but i know that sends you into a head spin trying to explain it away.

Anyway.

Forza Kalvin Phillips.
See how much a cynical hypocrite you are. You are throwing abuse at members earlier and this is the typical excuse, accusing others. I’m so happy you have me on ignore but it makes no difference to me, what you put on the forum is for everyone to read and I can interact with your “points”, that’s how it works.

Feel free to mention the stuff from months and months ago you that you bitterly cling on to so you can excuse in your head the poor behavior towards me on several threads. I know I will continue to see your likes on the majority of posts aimed at bashing me though, as usual, even with the ignore button enable. See ya

See how much a cynical hypocrite you are. You are throwing abuse at members earlier and this is the typical excuse, accusing others. I’m so happy you have me on ignore but it makes no difference to me, what you put on the forum is for everyone to read and I can interact with your “points”, that’s how it works.

Feel free to mention the stuff from months and months ago you that you bitterly cling on to so you can excuse in your head the poor behavior towards me on several threads. I know I will continue to see your likes on the majority of posts aimed at bashing me though, as usual, even with the ignore button enable. See ya
That guy knows a little about football. They are joking about McTominay, while these two are on the same level of averageness.

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2022-06-5 o 12.18.13.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2022-06-5 o 12.18.13.png
    305.5 KB · Views: 51
People are getting hung up on the term DM, ergo they see Phillips as this ideal deputy to Rodri. The reality is we need a body in midfield to replace the outgoing Ferna, that player doesn't have to strictly be a "midfield destroyer". Someone like de Jong is not only world class but versatile, he can swap out with Gundo as a 6, can play a box to box role,and you can bet a penny to a pinch of shit he can play the DM role as well as if not better than Kalvin Phillips. A good DM doesn't just tackle and run around a lot. I would argue that Rodri's best traits are intercepting (very different to tackling and a much more difficult skill), being progressive and bringing the ball forward at the right time, quick one touch football to manipulate the ball in tight areas, and a diverse range of passing. Point being, tackling is one of his least definable traits. I'd expect any half-decent premier league midfielder to spray a long diagonal across a pitch; that doesn't make them an excellent passer.

People are getting hung up on the term DM, ergo they see Phillips as this ideal deputy to Rodri. The reality is we need a body in midfield to replace the outgoing Ferna, that player doesn't have to strictly be a "midfield destroyer". Someone like de Jong is not only world class but versatile, he can swap out with Gundo as a 6, can play a box to box role,and you can bet a penny to a pinch of shit he can play the DM role as well as if not better than Kalvin Phillips. A good DM doesn't just tackle and run around a lot. I would argue that Rodri's best traits are intercepting (very different to tackling and a much more difficult skill), being progressive and bringing the ball forward at the right time, quick one touch football to manipulate the ball in tight areas, and a diverse range of passing. Point being, tackling is one of his least definable traits. I'd expect any half-decent premier league midfielder to spray a long diagonal across a pitch; that doesn't make them an excellent passer.
Yes but we can’t sign superstars and £100M players for every position lol
(Getting ahead of one of the bots so they don’t have to)

To be honest there are very few in the know sources in football. Most clubs will feed little bits of info when things are quite advanced but there’s very little respect if any for journalists in football circles. Most is guess work and if you keep buying a raffle ticket then eventually you will win the raffle.

Personally there is only one member on here that I think is fully 100% honest and reliable when it comes to transfer news and posts in good faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.