Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
just to throw a few names out there - Sangare (PSV), fofana, edson alvarez (Ajax), Mikel Merino (though I don't know what the price would be), Laimer (though he seems to be bayren bound for 20m)
Bennacer, Guido Rodriguez, Amadou Haidara, Khrephen Thouram and Danilo from Palmeiras as well.

These "any other fuckers" are way better players than Phillips from the nearly relegated side. We have had a year to find a proper Fernandinho replacement and we did nothing so now we are short in terms of options are we looking at Phillips because of the lack of available options.
Good job the only opinion that matters doesn’t come from this forum.

How are we short of options when the only one we want is available?

just to throw a few names out there - Sangare (PSV), fofana, edson alvarez (Ajax), Mikel Merino (though I don't know what the price would be), Laimer (though he seems to be bayren bound for 20m)
How dare you… another one from the “fifa and football manager crew”. Because you know, discussing names is something weird for a transfer forum…

Do you know we havn't been trying to find Fernandinhos replacement since a year? We did nothing lol. I hope you are on Txiki's team to say and assume things like that.
Yeah, we have had conversations with Pogba and he refused us.

Yeah, we have had conversations with Pogba and he refused us.
I thought Phillips was always the chosen one though? And the club can’t possibly have any alternatives because, you know, they haven’t leaked in the media?

I thought Phillips was always the chosen one though? And the club can’t possibly have any alternatives because, you know, they haven’t leaked in the media?
I think that Guardiola loves Southagate's ball and loves Bielsa. That's why he is interested in Phillips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.