Kalvin Phillips

I was shocked that he never started the FA Cup semi against Sheff Utd, if Pep didn't trust him in that game his chances with us were done imo.

It wouldn't really surprise me if he started tomorrow, especially after Rodri's comments, but if he doesn't he might as well leave if he wants to play this season.
I would be surprised if he starts tomorrow. If Rodri is rested I would expect Kovatic, Lewis or someone else to take his place . I would be concerned if he starts but it might be a good thing before the window closes to see if he can do some sort a job in fixtures like this.

I was shocked that he never started the FA Cup semi against Sheff Utd, if Pep didn't trust him in that game his chances with us were done imo.

It wouldn't really surprise me if he started tomorrow, especially after Rodri's comments, but if he doesn't he might as well leave if he wants to play this season.
If he started tomorrow I would be gob smacked

We play Sunday!!!

Media suggesting that we may want to buy Dewsbury-Hall from Leicester if KP leaves.
I've watch 2 games whilst keeping an eye on Callum and DH is a big KDB fan. Maresca has started him centrally now a lot of the deadwood has gone and although it's the championship, he's look good there, too good for that level. Its a long way to go to become Kev, though.

I would be surprised if he starts tomorrow. If Rodri is rested I would expect Kovatic, Lewis or someone else to take his place . I would be concerned if he starts but it might be a good thing before the window closes to see if he can do some sort a job in fixtures like this.
He should be able to do a job against Sheff Utd.
These are type of teams and games i imagined he would play when we bought him, to save Rodri getting kicked all over the park.

Are we playing Sunday?

Rodri doesn’t need or merit resting when he hasn’t played for over a week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.