Kalvin Phillips

How many games has he started? The small cameos is not enough for any player to kick on. He might not be good enough but we need to find that out by playing him. Anyway, iv defended him a lot on here recently. Most don’t agree and that’s fine.

Deserves at least the cup games.

You don't dictate who deserves what - the manager does. He's the ultimate judge who knows what's going with the lad, and despite signing him for big money, the verdict is pretty clear. Stop crying all over the thread like a twat.

You don't dictate who deserves what - the manager does. He's the ultimate judge who knows what's going with the lad, and despite signing him for big money, the verdict is pretty clear. Stop crying all over the thread like a twat.

The pile on has started. He deserves a chance. You spiting vile in my direction ain’t going to change my mind. Idiotic reply so thanks for taking the time to put down in words how wonderful bluemoon is with posters like you -:)

If you need the last word go for it…

The pile on has started. He deserves a chance. You spiting vile in my direction ain’t going to change my mind. Idiotic reply so thanks for taking the time to put down in words how wonderful bluemoon is with posters like you -:)

If you need the last word go for it…

From what I’ve seen of him when he’s come on he’s done nothing apart from pass back. You’d have thought he would see it as his chance. Lost cause this one sell take the hit and move on. It happens we just need to accept it for what it is

From what I’ve seen of him when he’s come on he’s done nothing apart from pass back. You’d have thought he would see it as his chance. Lost cause this one sell take the hit and move on. It happens we just need to accept it for what it is
You really have watched then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.