Kalvin Phillips

It's a puzzle for Pep. I think Pep is good at football related puzzles.

Watching his documentary (why has he got one?) now. He is very likeable and almost too nice.

Based on this I want him to succeed with us so much, just like Grealish has after his rabbit in headlights first season.

I’m not too sure this kid has it to make it with us though. I’d be very happy to be proven wrong. If not, he deserves a decent club and a more than decent career. I feel this is too much for him though.

I like him, he seems a good buy.

But Rodri to him is the biggest downgrade in our squad.

Watching his documentary (why has he got one?) now. He is very likeable and almost too nice.

Based on this I want him to succeed with us so much, just like Grealish has after his rabbit in headlights first season.

I’m not too sure this kid has it to make it with us though. I’d be very happy to be proven wrong. If not, he deserves a decent club and a more than decent career. I feel this is too much for him though.
Seems like the documentary was originally about his season at Leeds, then the move happened? Agree with you, he seems a top lad, but almost as if the move was too big for him.

I suppose he had the injury excuse but there is no hiding place for him this season, he has to perform. We can't fuck Rodri up, because his supposed back up isn't trusted to play more than a couple of minutes off the bench.

Looks like we could have our new whipping boy , Gundo and Mahrez have left so we need another scapegoat step forward Kalvin Phillips , quite unbelievable that we can write off the best Engliish defensive midfielder after an injury hit season and one friendly game.
If there is one thing Pep has taught us , he can make a silk purse out of pigs ear , give the lad a full injury free pre season and another 12 months before we start using terms like "shite", f*cking grow up.

Guess we'll see then won't we.mystic Meg. Seems odd Newcastle and Liverpool were seemingly interested in a £12 mill player, and Pep and Txiki saw him as a £40 mill player.
Don't waste your breath. Has KP shown much of anything to date at City? Not really. Can he still come good? Contrary to the opinion of those on here who have gone miles beyond the line of any rational posting, the answer is yes. Will he? Who knows. Certainly not the posters on here tripping over themselves to kill the guy. A bunch of self-annointed experts railing on about a guy whose made himself a full England international while being named the 3 Lions best player at the Euros. OK, we all get it, some of you HATE Phillips as a player and can't keep from telling the rest of us how shit he is over and over and over again when the reality is he's hardly even played. I'm for letting it play out so for my own peace of mind I'll be avoiding this particular thread as long as it's being polluted by nonsense that IMO goes way over the top and beyond any form of objective reasoning regarding one of our own. It's actually gone far beyond reasonable opinion and debate and into a level of being embarrassing and distasteful...later...

Don't waste your breath. Has KP shown much of anything to date at City? Not really. Can he still come good? Contrary to the opinion of those on here who have gone miles beyond the line of any rational posting, the answer is yes. Will he? Who knows. Certainly not the posters on here tripping over themselves to kill the guy. A bunch of self-annointed experts railing on about a guy whose made himself a full England international while being named the 3 Lions best player at the Euros. OK, we all get it, some of you HATE Phillips as a player and can't keep from telling the rest of us how shit he is over and over and over again when the reality is he's hardly even played. I'm for letting it play out so for my own peace of mind I'll be avoiding this particular thread as long as it's being polluted by nonsense that IMO goes way over the top and beyond any form of objective reasoning regarding one of our own. It's actually gone far beyond reasonable opinion and debate and into a level of being embarrassing and distasteful...later...
More than a like , let's get behind our players instead of throwing inane insults after a meaningless pre-season game , yes we can all comment on his performances but the spoilt drama queens on here are probably the same ones who tried to convince everyone Gundo was shite for years.

Haha! That’s not what happened, but….smh
Then tell us, please. I saw a hustle play, first pressing the man on the ball and then pursuing the back pass to the keeper, leading to the turnover.

Jesus Christ even when the guy does something good some of you just can't give it to him...

SMFH...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.