Kalvin Phillips

Other than being a bit overweight, and that’s what it was, what else has he done?
I’ve no idea and I don’t think anyone outside of the club knows either.

I’m not criticising him, just pointing out that he has had his fair chance, things haven’t worked out for either party, and I wish him well.

It's utterly insane for some people to shown that kind hatred against him.

I mean i know he is not good enough player and that is warrant criticism. But showing that kind of hatred like he killed the hater family member or something it's just becoming pathetic at this point.

People allow themselves to say things on line that they would never in a million years say to the person's face. It's one of the most pernicious effects of the online social media age we now live in.
When I make a post, I read it back and try to ask myself, “Now, would I have the balls to say that out loud?” Not infrequently, I've written something and deleted it. Firstly, because of that, or alternatively, because I believe that it adds nothing to the conversation.

I’ve no idea and I don’t think anyone outside of the club knows either.

I’m not criticising him, just pointing out that he has had his fair chance, things haven’t worked out for either party, and I wish him well.
But you did bring up the weight issue. We all knew about that, most of us had got over it, and some of us thought it might have been a gig from Pep at the waistcoat manager regarding his management of our players

People allow themselves to say things on line that they would never in a million years say to the person's face. It's one of the most pernicious effects of the online social media age we now live in.
When I make a post, I read it back and try to ask myself, “Now, would I have the balls to say that out loud?” Not infrequently, I've written something and deleted it. Firstly, because of that, or alternatively, because I believe that it adds nothing to the conversation.
Fuck me that’s half my posts gone lol

But you did bring up the weight issue. We all knew about that, most of us had got over it, and some of us thought it might have been a gig from Pep at the waistcoat manager regarding his management of our players
We’ve all seen of late certain playing staff having come across as a bit of a dick. Brilliant player though. One of the most important signings of this era.

All I see in Phillips is someone who had the balls to make a move as big as this and believed in his own ability. Someone who was as delighted for his team mates for their achievements as he was his own. Apart from the limited playing time, he has been the ultimate team mate and squad member.

He will shut a few up when his performances at WH continue where he left at Leeds. There is no shame in coming to a club as big as this, with world class players in every position, and not having the ability to match it. He fucking tried it though and leaves with medals and titles he thoroughly deserves.

It might have been but then he could have just picked up his phone and called Southgate. All I’m saying is that he had enough time to make a positive impression on Guardiola, couldn’t, and so I wish him well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.