Kalvin Phillips

Again what the hell has the nice bloke got to do with anything?
Nothing at all really, the only facts are -
1. He was never good enough for us or any top side.
2. Someone at the club fucked up badly and wasted shit loads of money.

I honestly think any player in our squad would be no worse than him in central midfield (maybe not Carson).

For example if you put McAtee in the same role I bet he'd have more impact defensively. Or put Doyle there, he'd have more impact attacking wise.

Whatever the solution is it should not involve giving Phillips more time in our central midfield. If he must play it should be in a new position imo. LB, RB, CB, wide, etc in a meaningless game. Just as a last throw of the dice.

I wish him the best. But he just threw his last roll of the dice off the table, under the couch and down the drain (there's a drain under the couch for some stupid reason in this analogy).

Needs to go for his own sake and ours

The mistake he made last night was very reminisent of one of the mistakes he made while playing for West Ham iirc.

we overpaid as he is English....he is a bang average player and never ever near the quality that we need...the youngsters on the pitch in the last two games have been so far ahead of him its embarrassing for him

As for his reaction to when he gave the ball away - you could see it was one of...."not again" and as others say he gave up at that moment.

Send him back to Leeds or wherever, cut the losses as the impact its having on us not being able to bring another player in and having to overplay Rodri is huge.....

Getting to the point where I would consider putting him on gardening leave until his contract his up.

In hindsight doing that stupid documentary off his own back during his first season was an indication of what he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.