Kamala Harris

You misrepresent my position and I've stated it many times before; I dislike the neolib/ con system of the West as it's fucked up many a country at the expense of the Working Class. That's via wage suppression, health and wars on both sides of the Atlantic.

I don't vote in US or UK politics; I don't vote in general elections, full stop.

Well colour me blind! You don’t vote?! I didn’t see that coming, considering you have a contrarian view on everything.

You can’t be wrong, if you don’t vote and put your money where your mouth is can you?!

Simply a contrarian who spends too much time on YouTube!

Well colour me blind! You don’t vote?! I didn’t see that coming, considering you have a contrarian view on everything.

You can’t be wrong, if you don’t vote and put your money where your mouth is can you?!

Simply a contrarian who spends too much time on YouTube!

What a stupid response!

If a war driven, wage suppressing, billionaire tax easing neocon/ lib is the one in power pretending to represent the Working Class, why the fuck would I want to vote for them?

What's contrary about that? Do you even know what that simple word means??!!

You misrepresent my position and I've stated it many times before; I dislike the neolib/ con system of the West as it's fucked up many a country at the expense of the Working Class. That's via wage suppression, health and wars on both sides of the Atlantic.

I don't vote in US or UK politics; I don't vote in general elections, full stop.
You may well feel that I have misrepresented your position, but that is why I ask for clarification when I don’t fully understand your position.

One thing I am in here, particularly the political threads, is straight.

I don’t like to assume I know you or anyone else’s position. That’s why I ask questions.

I don’t know where you are from or what electoral system is in operation where you are, but if you don’t vote you don’t have a say in government formation.
That in itself does not stop your right to protest against policy, but it is harder to make change from the outside looking in.

I hope you understand my position.

What a stupid response!

If a war driven, wage suppressing, billionaire tax easing neocon/ lib is the one in power pretending to represent the Working Class, why the fuck would I want to vote for them?

What's contrary about that? Do you even know what that simple word means??!!
Any YouTube videos you’d recommend to me on what the word means?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.