Kamala Harris

I’ve told you before I’ve no truck in the game here. I back my government’s stance on Palestine for what it’s worth, but Bigga, forgive me if I’ve got you all wrong.
All I see from you is a lot of shouting at stuff people aren’t saying.
I don’t read this thread the same as you, while simultaneously find myself agreeing with some of the stuff you are saying.

It comes across as a load of shouting and not a lot of listening to the answers.

As I said, forgive me if I have you wrong, but that is how you present yourself.

I asked you a simple question before, which you didn’t answer.

For me I see a problem with America and the system in general, as well as a problem with the UK, France, Germany and the systems endorsing the same stuff no matter who is in government.

I get it, but the crux of this thread and the Trump one, to me is…….
In a system that only gives you a choice of two, who would you personally vote for if you could?

I openly admit to being an ABT. I think his impact on world politics would be even more catastrophic than the Dems getting in.
I know personally younger relatives on the ground in Philadelphia that have their fingers on the pulse that see what’s coming even if he loses, maybe especially so, as being a threat to American democracy and their constitution.

I see world politics as at a crossroads and there is no doubt there are many countries teetering. I have little interest in visiting America no matter who is in power, but don’t misinterpret our US cousins in here. Sometimes it seems you are the only one that sees their malintent in the responses given.

I’ve seen the same people you are maligning in here, point out Harris’s shortcomings too, in her thread.
Regardless of American world policy, which I myself would be critical of, I think with an election in two months time at this crossroads I refer to globally, it is very understandable that the focus is mainly on who wins or loses.

And here's the problem with answering your '2 choices' question; it comes from a false premise. The media, in the US, actively helps suppress other political voices. Actively tells its audience who it could and should vote for, no matter if that person is bad or relatively worse in their outlook.

Let's look back on how they treated Bernie Sanders who (back then) spoke very much for the working class. They sought to strangle his TV appearances over his run and they're doing a VERY similar thing to Dr Jill Stein who... represents the Working Class of America.

So, here's my issue; you get political dolts on here like Fogg Brain, who's never been Working Class so doesn't understand the real struggles with rising costs drowning blue collar people, whilst those standing on their shoulders just about keep their heads above water. Of course, you get the rest of who gets to live with no struggles.

You would think those at the top, who see their 'fellow Americans' struggling, would want to reach down and help. No fucking chance, they just laugh about 'gates' and ignore the rest.

This current Western world, led by neolibs and cons, are not people centred, not society driven, but society controlling and war/ economy driven, led by the MSM who forgot how to be paragons of truth since the rich bought them out.

Who on EARTH decided Cheney was the 'good guy' after what he'd done?? Who on earth decides that condemning Israel is one thing, but supporting the supporters of that murderous genocidal regime, is another!

It's just shocking to see the world stood on its head and being told 'everything's fine'. Surely, one has to look at their own moral compass if they're relying on the lie of two choices as told by a co-opted media that suppresses free speech and opinion!!

Voting against their best interests is a real thing.

And here's the problem with answering your '2 choices' question; it comes from a false premise. The media, in the US, actively helps suppress other political voices. Actively tells its audience who it could and should vote for, no matter if that person is bad or relatively worse in their outlook.

Let's look back on how they treated Bernie Sanders who (back then) spoke very much for the working class. They sought to strangle his TV appearances over his run and they're doing a VERY similar thing to Dr Jill Stein who... represents the Working Class of America.

So, here's my issue; you get political dolts on here like Fogg Brain, who's never been Working Class so doesn't understand the real struggles with rising costs drowning blue collar people, whilst those standing on their shoulders just about keep their heads above water. Of course, you get the rest of who gets to live with no struggles.

You would think those at the top, who see their 'fellow Americans' struggling, would want to reach down and help. No fucking chance, they just laugh about 'gates' and ignore the rest.

This current Western world, led by neolibs and cons, are not people centred, not society driven, but society controlling and war/ economy driven, led by the MSM who forgot how to be paragons of truth since the rich bought them out.

Who on EARTH decided Cheney was the 'good guy' after what he'd done?? Who on earth decides that condemning Israel is one thing, but supporting the supporters of that murderous genocidal regime, is another!

It's just shocking to see the world stood on its head and being told 'everything's fine'. Surely, one has to look at their own moral compass if they're relying on the lie of two choices as told by a co-opted media that suppresses free speech and opinion!!

Voting against their best interests is a real thing.
And that’s the system they’re dealing with.
I’ve had it explained to me that the real care of local policy and where the power lies is in the equivalent of our local elections.
I don have much time for their presidential elections or the totally subjective media covering it.

But it is what it is and it is what is being discussed here and you still haven’t answered my question.

If you had a vote, who would you vote for.

I’ve had it explained to me that the real care of local policy and where the power lies is in the equivalent of our local elections.
I don have much time for their presidential elections or the totally subjective media covering it.

But it is what it is and it is what is being discussed here and you still haven’t answered my question.

He already answered it eons ago -- he said he wouldn't vote for anyone. Or Jill Stein, which is the same thing.

I seem to remember a non-vote statement which is ironic considering the stance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.