Kamala Harris

Interesting. Clearly seeing what you want to see.

No, seeing what I saw. It's not just you that has a magical power to watch something and form an assessment of what's just happened. Although if you think Trump drew that debate maybe it's a magical powder, not power.
Trump is dumb as a rock and has no oratory skills in debate. But, you know what? In his diatribe he throws out truth, exaggeration and lies and Harris didn't actually deny a lot of it, just skipped around the direct accusations.

Not sure what she has to deny. She walked Trump into spending most of his time ranting about dogs in Springfield, post birth abortions and how exciting his rallies are. She had him on strings and Trump certainly made it easy for her.

If you think that's great convincing of the American people that she's 'the one', you've got another thing coming. He asked her why the Dems have kept his policies if he was so bad and she ignored it.

Very telling for the people that actually listen to what the debate was.

The "joyful" voices on here 2 weeks ago have gone relatively quiet as the polls that had her scores ahead, have her level or behind now and this debate performance did not help her one bit.

Time will tell.
Like I said, it was a very good debate. I think it would have been a disaster for her if she was seen to be incapable of standing up to Trump and she passed that test last night. Not sure that translates to votes but I suspect it will.

I know you like to look through the prism of what Harris did wrong and ignore Trump, but voters saw him at his very worst last night. Amongst undecideds I doubt he gained a vote, and although some will disagree I think some that were leaning his way must be having second thoughts about his capability to do the job.

The muted microphones absolutely destroyed him. Sorry if this has already been posted a few pages ago, but I can’t remember in any debate someone landing a point this well and he just stands there timidly and takes it.

What a great line that was. Trump would have been lying awake at 3am fuming about that.

You're an idiot.

If she was so 'talented' in debate, she'd have direct replies to his accusations. She sidestepped them! Try objective listening.
Do you honestly think he needs to say that Haitian immigrants in Springfield don’t eat dogs and cats?
Are you really that stupid?
No need to answer because we already know the answer.

His accusations like “she wants billions of people crossing the border every day” and “illegal immigrants are eating cats” got exactly the responses they deserved and he didn’t make a single serious policy argument all night because he has no actual policies.

When even Fox News watchers can accept he lost the debate and you think it was a 0-0 then you’re completely detached from reality.

You also can't read. I stated he exaggerates and lies. I'm no supporter of either these liars! She, also, lies but it ignored, by people like yourself.

She states doing stuff about the border, jobs lost and taxes. Isn't she part of the Biden team? Why hasn't she done anything about it?

And in terms of a draw, yes! She should have absolutely destroyed him, but didn't. She won, like it was 1-0 against someone who was firing out all kinds of stuff!

A slight win is a win, though, I guess, but that kind of 'win' won't move her anywhere.

No, seeing what I saw. It's not just you that has a magical power to watch something and form an assessment of what's just happened. Although if you think Trump drew that debate maybe it's a magical powder, not power.

Not sure what she has to deny. She walked Trump into spending most of his time ranting about dogs in Springfield, post birth abortions and how exciting his rallies are. She had him on strings and Trump certainly made it easy for her.

Like I said, it was a very good debate. I think it would have been a disaster for her if she was seen to be incapable of standing up to Trump and she passed that test last night. Not sure that translates to votes but I suspect it will.

I know you like to look through the prism of what Harris did wrong and ignore Trump, but voters saw him at his very worst last night. Amongst undecideds I doubt he gained a vote, and although some will disagree I think some that were leaning his way must be having second thoughts about his capability to do the job.

Well, actually, I'm not bothered by Trump's stupidity. The concern is that Harris couldn't 'destroy' someone so dumb. If that's the case, she's fucked on the world stage.

The fact that someone so 'progressive' isn't going to budge on supporting Israel, should be concerning to most people with a soul. The flip-flopping on positions means she stands for nothing.

That's fine for you. I hope the voters see past both of them and gets Jill Stein further into the reckoning.

For the more savvy minded, it's actually more like the Red Scum fielding their first choice amalgamated eleven, from over the years, against Wycombe Wanderers and coming out with a 0-0 draw.

She won, like it was 1-0 against someone who was firing out all kinds of stuff!

By estimation, you'll be calling it a 6-1 by tomorrow morning.

By estimation, you'll be calling it a 6-1 by tomorrow morning.

Do you not understand the concept of someone or something so 'powerful' appearing weak at a small victory?

You guys talked her up like she was all conquering and all I ever said was 'it will be interesting to see what happens' about the debate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.