Kamala Harris

No answer of course. Why did you ask about Trump requesting the fake certificates when it is not relevant? Whether he asked or not makes no difference to a RICO indictment. Have you read Georgia’s statute and the indictment? A decent contrarian would know the relevant law. You don’t.
You’re a fake.
I think you've conflated 2 discussions. I'm just making fun of domanilo

No concerns with Trump and democracy. He ha. Fucking hell.

Whether he wins or whether he loses I have huge concerns about the threat to US democracy from him and his culture.

And by the looks so do most of the people he worked with in his first term.

Not to mention my concerns about his racism, attitude to women, criminal past and present, declining mental state etc etc.
There are a million reasons not to vote for Trump. A concern about threats to democracy simply isn't one of them.

I do wonder, troll, click-bait, or just fucking stoopid?
Or actually believe what others find incredibly unbelievable. That’s always a possibility.
I have found I’m kind of giving up trying to debate or explain what I feel doesn’t need explaining. Everything goes round in circles and others in here occasionally say about various posters, don’t waste your time they are nothing more than trolls.

Maybe it’s me and how I view things but I don’t actually understand what anyone gets out of that.

What is the purpose or benefit of this manner of trolling to the individual. What can they possibly get from it?

I find myself increasingly scratching my head in the crossover posts between Israel America and the world in general. Some of the stuff is mind boggling and I wonder who are they trying to convince, themselves or us as a football forum.

I’ve just realised, @Bigga does not understand what RICO means. If any person in the ring is convicted, ALL DEFENDANTS IN THE RING ARE GUILTY. So whether Trump asked it to be done is completely irrelevant. The prosecution do not need to show his personal involvement. Read the statute, dummy.
Are you sure that is right?
I mean, if I was charged too, and Trump was convicted, I’m pretty sure I wasn’t involved.
Isn’t that the point of a trial with co-defendents - some might be guilty and some not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.