Kamala Harris

Not really interested in any more inane dialogue with you.
Stick your expository in the same place as your suppository. It's where it belongs.
Just do as you are bid.,) l myself do not even know what an expository is. The dictionary says in is an adjective but l do like your linking it to his suppository.

Well, not the Governor of Wisconsin or something. A national political figure.

That KH is the “first” in her job should have been the clue that you were hyperbolizing.
No just that she is the first female VP of the US.

There have been many number 2's world wide that have made a contribution and will in the future.

Harris I know will go down as a dud even though you think the role is nothing more than window dressing.

Ask Biden why he picked her after she played the race card once to often to answer it was only robust debate (LOL).

A bimbo in the extreme Fog sorry but that's just how it is.

She doesn't know how to play the game either.

Last edited:
Yes well she's a woman, and she's black, so her maximum approval rating is about 50%.

You've spelled it out yourself, she's not doing anything to merit a positive or negative rating. There's no reason for her polling to be so low apart from the fact she is who she is.

I'd love to see someone ask the 51% why they disapprove of her. Most would probably regurgitate whatever racist segment Tucker spewed last night.

As an entire argument about her colour and her sex, it has naff all to do with anything.

If she's 'hated' because of such a thing, she's also 'loved' because of it, so miss me with the whole crappy argument.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.