Kamala Harris

She will be the next president. I can't see Biden finishing his tenure. Sadly I don't expect her to win a term in her own right unless Biden is allowed to create a Roosevelt new deal regeneration of the USA in the next couple of years.

Now Merkal is retiring the world needs a female leader of one the big nations who's also not afraid to call out fellow leaders slapping their dicks on the negotiations table.

How amazing prophetic, my old chum...

So, if you ignore the procession, as that will settle down, Harris' record is going to come into play, big time. She's done some awful stuff and I've shown a little of that on BM.

I think she's on a hiding to nothing and I can't figure out why the Dem leaders are telling all and sundry to 'look at her record as a prosecutor' feigning that it's 'superb'. I think they're looking to open her up to view and seeing if she can survive things like her affair with Willie Brown (the mayor of San Fran at the time), where he boosted her unqualified credentials, at the time, into positions of consequence she did not earn. All at the benefit of the mutual transactional relationship, they had. This is not speculation. There's plenty of info out there, but the MSM never explores her rise (or Willie Brown's!!) to power.

Anyway, opinion at the ground, not the spinning MSM...

I don't think Trump needs to do too much.

Her record will be front and centre soon enough.

So, if you ignore the procession, as that will settle down, Harris' record is going to come into play, big time. She's done some awful stuff and I've shown a little of that on BM.

I think she's on a hiding to nothing and I can't figure out why the Dem leaders are telling all and sundry to 'look at her record as a prosecutor' feigning that it's 'superb'. I think they're looking to open her up to view and seeing if she can survive things like her affair with Willie Brown (the mayor of San Fran at the time), where he boosted her unqualified credentials, at the time, into positions of consequence she did not earn. All at the benefit of the mutual transactional relationship, they had. This is not speculation. There's plenty of info out there, but the MSM never explores her rise (or Willie Brown's!!) to power.

The "ground"? Good grief.

You really do prefer a man accused of raping a teenager to a woman who had a relationship with an older man?

The "ground"? Good grief.

You really do prefer a man accused of raping a teenager to a woman who had a relationship with an older man?

So, you dismiss the Working Class view? Okay, cool.

Without endorsing anything, you pose your question from a false position of equivalency! You wrote it and didn't register?? To "accuse" doesn't mean factual. Anybody can point a finger, even to you. What you should be bothered about is 'facts' as 'facts' are impartial to 'emotion' which is prevalent on BM.

Her record against the Black community is exceedingly poor, but because someone from the community itself speaks as an advocate for and from the community, it's dismissed because... MSM.

What is that 1% nonsense the video starts with? It’s from Fox News for a start but what was the question that lead to it and when was it from?

Americans are obsessed with these sort of statistics but there are so many poll results out there, it’s easy to just pick and choose those that fit the answer you’re hoping to prove.

What is that 1% nonsense the video starts with? It’s from Fox News for a start but what was the question that lead to it and when was it from?

Americans are obsessed with these sort of statistics but there are so many poll results out there, it’s easy to just pick and choose those that fit the answer you’re hoping to prove.

I agree with you on the poll numbers.

Whether it comes from 'Fox News' or 'CNN/ MSNBC' is highly immaterial, though. The poll isn't important. Her record as Gov is. Her record of not winning her own state in her original Pres push, is.

And, much like Biden, she's being ushered into a position without fair or true challenge. I thought 'democracy' was important?!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.