Kamala Harris

If the two politicians are both funded by a genocidal state that willfully takes the lives of innocents, that would be a 'single issue' vote I'd support and understand abstaining.

If you're okay with getting healthcare whilst your gov supports a country slaughtering others, denying them important care in hospitals, which they also destroyed, do your thing.

Not me.
You’re getting one of them, regardless, so why not choose the “lesser of the two evils”?

You can’t honestly say they’re both as bad as each other, so abstinence is petulance. And, much good may it do you.

Hoping it’s not a governor, although Beshear, Shapiro and Walz are all excellent choices!

If Harris-Shapiro won, MAGA heads would LITERALLY explode, like that scene in Scanners!

A Jamaican-Indian woman President and a Jewish male VP!!!

BOOM!!
Jewish male. So that’ll end Trumps claim she’s anti semitic. Where’s Ivanka or Jared these days.

(Isn’t her hubby of the Hebrew faith too?)

You’re getting one of them, regardless, so why not choose the “lesser of the two evils”?

You can’t honestly say they’re both as bad as each other, so abstinence is petulance. And, much good may it do you.

We only get what we're served, dishonestly and I'm sick of it, quite honestly. True journalism for the masses is dead, co-opted by billionaires with agendas. This is exactly why you don't get objective information about either opposing politicians on the same channels. You get partisan views and opinions.

So, if there are billionaires funding both opposing parties to work their agenda with a tiny bit of difference in what they offer, why aren't they fundamentally the same?

I'll give you one example of the twisted and complicated nature of politics and you tell me the lies here:

1722642093237.png 1722642162213.png

1722642281421.png 1722642340706.png

1722642424914.png

Look at the Clintons formerly partying with the guy that used to donate to their campaigns who they describe as an "existential crisis to democracy". Most of them that are classed as neolibs or neocons, coming from slightly different positions anywhere in the west, all mingle at some point relative to what country they're in.

Warmongers don't represent me, no matter the lipstick you put on the pig. Never have, never will. If they are backing regime change and destroying innocents for the donors interest whilst I enjoy healthcare on offer, some idiots claim that's a reason I should vote for one of them?? Nah.

And all that shit about "existential crisis", "lesser of two evils" and "vote blue no matter who" are things that came down the pipeline from focus gurus and you scooped it up because they're buzzwords repeated ad nauseum to get through to the voter.

Whether here or in the US, if I don't want to cast my vote for evil scum or half evil scum, I'm good as evil is evil to me.

But thanks, anyway.

They all work for the same group of people, a circle of big capitalist.
The whole system is corrupt.
For example, uyghur genocide is a lie, but someone in that circle, they have the ability to order all the "reliable media" to do the propaganda job.
Think about it. Who did that? Who have the privilege to give the order to so many main stream media?
That circle is the one who really dominate the USA.
NO matter who you vote for.

Hoping it’s not a governor, although Beshear, Shapiro and Walz are all excellent choices!

If Harris-Shapiro won, MAGA heads would LITERALLY explode, like that scene in Scanners!

A Jamaican-Indian woman President and a Jewish male VP!!!

BOOM!!
That’s not going to happen, is it?

We all know it, because the fascist, orange idiot told us that Harris hates all Jews.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.