Kamala Harris

We only get what we're served, dishonestly and I'm sick of it, quite honestly. True journalism for the masses is dead, co-opted by billionaires with agendas. This is exactly why you don't get objective information about either opposing politicians on the same channels. You get partisan views and opinions.

So, if there are billionaires funding both opposing parties to work their agenda with a tiny bit of difference in what they offer, why aren't they fundamentally the same?

I'll give you one example of the twisted and complicated nature of politics and you tell me the lies here:

View attachment 127265 View attachment 127266

View attachment 127267 View attachment 127268

View attachment 127269

Look at the Clintons formerly partying with the guy that used to donate to their campaigns who they describe as an "existential crisis to democracy". Most of them that are classed as neolibs or neocons, coming from slightly different positions anywhere in the west, all mingle at some point relative to what country they're in.

Warmongers don't represent me, no matter the lipstick you put on the pig. Never have, never will. If they are backing regime change and destroying innocents for the donors interest whilst I enjoy healthcare on offer, some idiots claim that's a reason I should vote for one of them?? Nah.

And all that shit about "existential crisis", "lesser of two evils" and "vote blue no matter who" are things that came down the pipeline from focus gurus and you scooped it up because they're buzzwords repeated ad nauseum to get through to the voter.

Whether here or in the US, if I don't want to cast my vote for evil scum or half evil scum, I'm good as evil is evil to me.

But thanks, anyway.
No problem. Let others make the decision for you and get what others think you deserve.
(Funny, but you don’t act like that’d be your cup of tea on here, but you tilt at your windmills as much as you want.)

Trump was a Democrat until he wasn’t and ran as a Republican. As such, he donated to Dems. Today, not so much.

Politics always makes strange bedfellows and anyone who is naive enough to think they’re all altruistic deserves a good slap across the head.

Last edited:
That’s not going to happen, is it?

We all know it, because the fascist, orange idiot told us that Harris hates all Jews….
….other than her husband, of course.

When Trump tells you things, they’re a reflection of him. It’s quite simple. He’s the gaslighter-in-chief, who simply says you’re doing what he’s actually doing, while he says he’s not!

He’s insane.

….other than her husband, of course.

When Trump tells you things, they’re a reflection of him. It’s quite simple. He’s the gaslighter-in-chief, who simply says you’re doing what he’s actually doing, while he says he’s not!

He’s insane.
Can you explain, in the simplest terms, what gaslighting is?

Can you explain, in the simplest terms, what gaslighting is?
Psychologists use the term “gaslighting” to refer to a specific type of manipulation where the manipulator is trying to get someone else (or a group of people) to question their own reality, memory or perceptions.

In Trumpian terms, it would be things like he won the 2020 election, “Sleepy Joe Biden” even though Trump has been seen sleeping in public many times, or “Lyin’ Joe Biden” (now “Lyin’ Kamala Harris”) when everyone knows it is Trump who is world famous for lying every time he opens his mouth…and on and on and on.

He likes to say “You do X, Y, and Z!” when, in fact, it is HIM that does those things, but he preempts you and then claims you’re just saying that because he said you do it!

They all work for the same group of people, a circle of big capitalist.
The whole system is corrupt.
For example, uyghur genocide is a lie, but someone in that circle, they have the ability to order all the "reliable media" to do the propaganda job.
Think about it. Who did that? Who have the privilege to give the order to so many main stream media?
That circle is the one who really dominate the USA.
NO matter who you vote for.
You’re the CCP bot that keeps defending that murderous regime aren’t you? And you talk of propaganda without a hint of irony, cute.

They all work for the same group of people, a circle of big capitalist.
The whole system is corrupt.
For example, uyghur genocide is a lie, but someone in that circle, they have the ability to order all the "reliable media" to do the propaganda job.
Think about it. Who did that? Who have the privilege to give the order to so many main stream media?
That circle is the one who really dominate the USA.
NO matter who you vote for.
You and your “Uyghur genocide is a lie” is an excellent CCP Talking Point.

It’s almost too funny that a Chinese person is slamming western media when you can’t even access Google in China, just in case you see something real or read a fact that the CCP hasn’t pre-approved!!

You and your “Uyghur genocide is a lie” is an excellent CCP Talking Point.

It’s almost too funny that a Chinese person is slamming western media when you can’t even access Google in China, just in case you see something real or read a fact that the CCP hasn’t pre-approved!!
Not all the western media have been blocked.
The "internet wall" is like a black list. There are many sites not on the list.
Don't need any vpn.
screenshot-1722665439263.png
screenshot-1722665513052.png

Psychologists use the term “gaslighting” to refer to a specific type of manipulation where the manipulator is trying to get someone else (or a group of people) to question their own reality, memory or perceptions.

In Trumpian terms, it would be things like he won the 2020 election, “Sleepy Joe Biden” even though Trump has been seen sleeping in public many times, or “Lyin’ Joe Biden” (now “Lyin’ Kamala Harris”) when everyone knows it is Trump who is world famous for lying every time he opens his mouth…and on and on and on.

He likes to say “You do X, Y, and Z!” when, in fact, it is HIM that does those things, but he preempts you and then claims you’re just saying that because he said you do it!
Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.