Kamala Harris

His job is to deliver Pennsylvania in 24! If he does it, then he will be a leading candidate in any contested nomination in 28, but definitely in 32, when Walz will probably try to avoid the Biden problem of 24 and enjoy a nice Midwestern retirement on his farm/lake house in the country!
Shapiro may be offered Attorney General.

When Walz is 68 , Trump would be 86
I'm assuming this is Trump's last campaign. There is the scary prospect that he wins and then he is in his second and final term. Who knows what he would do but pretty sure he would not run again for a 3rd term (would require a change in law). More likely to abolish elections than do that.

If he loses then...

When Waltz is 68, Trump will be……….in jail.
More likely dead.

If Trump loses a second successive election he's finished. The republicans surely wouldn't want a one-hit wonder turned perennial loser as their candidate.
Especially if the Democrats win the House and the Senate .

Some Republicans blamed him for the Dems winning the presidency and both chambers in 2020. I can’t imagine how they’d feel, if it happens again this year.

Some Republicans blamed him for the Dems winning the presidency and both chambers in 2020. I can’t imagine how they’d feel, if it happens again this year.
It will. Only an electoral college quirk can stop them now.

Just to take this Harris thread off track again, on my first trip to SF (1969!) I stayed in a hotel near the Greyhound Bus station for $6 a night and saw "HAIR!" (the musical) at a theater there, forgot which one. After they sang "Manchester England, England, across the Atlantic Sea" one of the cast called out "Anyone here from Manchester, England?" and an excited 20 year old me yelled YES. A cute American college girl in the seat in front turned round to smile and I didn't stay in my hotel the next few nights.

I'm very impressed mate.
You took it that extra mile. Kudos!!
Bloody hell I grew up here WHERE WERE ALL THESE WOMEN YOU LOT KEEP TALKING ABOUT????
Haha. Now that made me lol and spit out my clam chowder (which admittedly sounded better in my head).

It seems obvious to me that if he'd gone about things with even a slight plan or veneer of rationality, that he'd have got everything.
See also Johnson in the UK.

But they were nakedly thick, corrupt and hateful, and blew it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.