Kamala Harris

It seems obvious to me that if he'd gone about things with even a slight plan or veneer of rationality, that he'd have got everything.
See also Johnson in the UK.

But they were nakedly thick, corrupt and hateful, and blew it.

Such is the way with psychopathic and/orr narcissistic megalomaniacs. See, for example, Thaksin (who is back in trouble here because he can't control himself).

If Trump loses a second successive election he's finished. The republicans surely wouldn't want a one-hit wonder turned perennial loser as their candidate.
He is already and he’s their candidate.

If he loses, once his lawsuits to overturn the election are dismissed (assuming any lawyers are working with him, since he doesn’t pay them), he’ll announce his 28 candidacy.

That way he can keep claiming he’s being oppressed politically.

He is already and he’s their candidate.

If he loses, once his lawsuits to overturn the election are dismissed (assuming any lawyers are working with him, since he doesn’t pay them), he’ll announce his 28 candidacy.

That way he can keep claiming he’s being oppressed politically.

He's got a 50% win rate in presidential elections. So he isn't the perrenial loser yet.

Nance is a Cornish word.

It means "valley".

It has nothing to do with Kamala Harris, or the racist, orange idiot, but I thought you might like to know.

;-)
Thanks. Always willing to learn interesting facts, especially when the word means the same as (half of) my own last name!

Weird that I made that spelling mistake, esp considering I typed it correctly further up the post! Maybe my mind was thinking Vance and my fingers were thinking Nonce, and between them they settled on Nance?!

;-)

Last edited:
Thanks. Always willing to learn interesting facts, especially when the word means the same as (half of) my own last name!

Weird that I made that spelling mistake, esp considering it typed it correctly further up the post! Maybe my mind was thinking Vance and my fingers were thinking Nonce, and between them they settled on Nance?!

;-)
Yeah, that’s a possibility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.