Kamala Harris

Yep. I’ll go with that, then. Why admit to a fuck up when you can get away with a shit excuse? It’s all the rage!

Seriously, thanks for pointing it out. I was a bit miffed when I reread it!
Glad to be of service, mate.

Even though the election of the president has very little to do with me, as I’m not a citizen of the United States, I feel the need to defeat the racist, orange idiot is a priority for the whole world.

But, like you said, everything PPT said about Waltz is true.

No. No, it wasn’t.

Here’s just one of those points..

As the Minnesota DA said, in that state, local authorities have to request the National Guard. As soon as they were requested, he sent them. He didn’t wait 3 days, the local authorities did. They believed it would die down quicker than it did and they didn’t want to exacerbate the problem.

“Walz’s office received a request for Guard assistance from Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey at 10:55 AM CDT on May 28 – (in) a request letter from Frey – and a similar request from St. Paul Mayor Melvin Carter in the afternoon.

Walz issued a press release just after 4 PM on May 28 announcing he had activated the Minnesota National Guard.”

THAT is the truth, as documented at the time.

Last edited:
It will. Only an electoral college quirk can stop them now.
Not so fast!

In 2020, they learned much, much more about how control of the ELECTION BOARD (usually 3 locals charged with certification of their local election count) can be the proverbial fly in the ointment, wrench in the works!

Since then, they have vigorously pursued the overthrow of key election boards across the swing states. Indeed, there are now 2020 MAGA ELECTION DENIERS in control of numerous election boards in key places.

IF the election board doesn’t like what they see, for almost any reason, they can refuse to certify their results. Without their results, entire STATES RESULTS will be unable to be certified and the MAGA CONSPIRACY NUTS will be able to stop the Electoral College from awarding votes!!!

Pence was the LAST LINE in the that process in 2020, so they’ve simply decided to stop it at the source!

These people will also be in charge of what a spoiled ballot is and what can/should be counted, etc…

Trump and the Machiavellian brains behind MAGA have spent the last 3 years trying to make certain he doesn’t have to make a call to ask for 11,000+ votes by funding elections that are normally not funded, placing candidates in positions that have never been seen as contentious in the past, and placing a ticking time bomb INSIDE THE ENTIRE ELECTION PROCESS for November 2024!

Watch and see. They’ll have armed people OUTSIDE Polling Places trying to intimidate non-MAGA voters and they’ll have unarmed, but even more dangerous people, INSIDE the polls running the entire election process!

Last edited:
It seems obvious to me that if he'd gone about things with even a slight plan or veneer of rationality, that he'd have got everything.

It seems obvious to me that he didn’t care about that because he is not politically astute. He is a narcissistic megalomaniac out to line his own pockets and gain access to more money than even his father!

MAGA is just another grift for him and the kids to make money from!

Ask Egypt where their $10M went?!!

It seems obvious to me that he didn’t care about that because he is not politically astute. He is a narcissistic megalomaniac out to line his own pockets and gain access to more money than even his father!

MAGA is just another grift for him and the kids to make money from!

Ask Egypt where their $10M went?!!

Fair point. I'd have thought his greed could have been assuaged by the certainty of even greater gains if he'd listened to almost anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.