Kamala Harris

Not so fast!

In 2020, they learned much, much more about how control of the ELECTION BOARD (usually 3 locals charged with certification of their local election count) can be the proverbial fly in the ointment, wrench in the works!

Since then, they have vigorously pursued the overthrow of key election boards across the swing states. Indeed, there are now 2020 MAGA ELECTION DENIERS in control of numerous election boards in key places.

IF the election board doesn’t like what they see, for almost any reason, they can refuse to certify their results. Without their results, entire STATES RESULTS will be unable to be certified and the MAGA CONSPIRACY NUTS will be able to stop the Electoral College from awarding votes!!!

Pence was the LAST LINE in the that process in 2020, so they’ve simply decided to stop it at the source!

These people will also be in charge of what a spoiled ballot is and what can/should be counted, etc…

Trump and the Machiavellian brains behind MAGA have spent the last 3 years trying to make certain he doesn’t have to make a call to ask for 11,000+ votes by funding elections that are normally not funded, placing candidates in positions that have never been seen as contentious in the past, and placing a ticking time bomb INSIDE THE ENTIRE ELECTION PROCESS for November 2024!

Watch and see. They’ll have armed people OUTSIDE Polling Places trying to intimidate non-MAGA voters and they’ll have unarmed, but even more dangerous people, INSIDE the polls running the entire election process!
While the placement is indeed the case, election boards do not have any discretion. Like Pence, their only role is to sign the certificate. In some states it is a criminal offence not to do so, in others pro democracy teams of lawyers are in place ready to file emergency court applications. While there will be some shenanegans, it is unlikely that this ruse will succeed. Many of the placemen have already been identified.

While the placement is indeed the case, election boards do not have any discretion. Like Pence, their only role is to sign the certificate. In some states it is a criminal offence not to do so, in others pro democracy teams of lawyers are in place ready to file emergency court applications. While there will be some shenanegans, it is unlikely that this ruse will succeed. Many of the placemen have already been identified.
It’s about accusations, obfuscation, creating fear of cheating. The kindling is already in place and Trump is constantly adding wood and gasoline.

Here you go…

It’s about accusations, obfuscation, creating fear of cheating. The kindling is already in place and Trump is constantly adding wood and gasoline.

Here you go…

Yes but my point still stands. It is illicit to not certify. The plans to stop boards trying to interfere are well in place. In the mid terms some tried to not certify and were all defeated.
When I warned of civil war potential, the reply here was “nonsense” but this wrecking scheme has been marked by Maga as a possible source of violence when their scheme is blocked, precisely because of the fear etc they are designed to inculcate.
Marc Elias and other teams are well prepared.
The refuseniks will fail unless the rules are changed before Nov 4, which is highly unlikely.

Last edited:
There were felony arrests in AZ for failing to certify, were there not?

Yes but my point still stands. It is illicit to not certify. The plans to stop boards trying to interfere are well in place. In the mid terms some tried to not certify and were all defeated.
When I warned of civil war potential, the reply here was “nonsense” but this wrecking scheme has been marked by Maga as a possible source of violence when their scheme is blocked, precisely because of the fear etc they are designed to inculcate.
Marc Elias and other teams are well prepared.
The refuseniks will fail unless the rules are changed before Nov 4, which is highly unlikely.
So is your worry about civil war that the schemes to overturn the election will fail, and the only outlet for MAGAs will be taking to the streets with their AK-47s?

I think the Natl Guards and law enforcement will be ready for that this time too. And I am sure there are "plants" and plenty of conservatives in LE and the AF but the critical aspect of that job is chain of command and doing their duty to protect innocents from violence, so I suspect if we get to that point the nation holds firm too.

So is your worry about civil war that the schemes to overturn the election will fail, and the only outlet for MAGAs will be taking to the streets with their AK-47s?

I think the Natl Guards and law enforcement will be ready for that this time too. And I am sure there are "plants" and plenty of conservatives in LE and the AF but the critical aspect of that job is chain of command and doing their duty to protect innocents from violence, so I suspect if we get to that point the nation holds firm too.
Yes.
People assume that civil war will be a set battle a la Jan 6th.
I think the potential is for guerilla action by Maga. Indeed, that is already taking place on a low level and that is why juries, DAs, judges, and families have protection. Pelosi’s husband was all but killed and several armed guerillas have been intercepted on their way to targets. Every time Trump sounds off, he is sending a message to his troops. Many of the threats have been deemed credible by the authorities. They will not succeed, but stopping them won’t be a simple task with hundreds of different actions going on.

Not so fast!

In 2020, they learned much, much more about how control of the ELECTION BOARD (usually 3 locals charged with certification of their local election count) can be the proverbial fly in the ointment, wrench in the works!

Since then, they have vigorously pursued the overthrow of key election boards across the swing states. Indeed, there are now 2020 MAGA ELECTION DENIERS in control of numerous election boards in key places.

IF the election board doesn’t like what they see, for almost any reason, they can refuse to certify their results. Without their results, entire STATES RESULTS will be unable to be certified and the MAGA CONSPIRACY NUTS will be able to stop the Electoral College from awarding votes!!!

Pence was the LAST LINE in the that process in 2020, so they’ve simply decided to stop it at the source!

These people will also be in charge of what a spoiled ballot is and what can/should be counted, etc…

Trump and the Machiavellian brains behind MAGA have spent the last 3 years trying to make certain he doesn’t have to make a call to ask for 11,000+ votes by funding elections that are normally not funded, placing candidates in positions that have never been seen as contentious in the past, and placing a ticking time bomb INSIDE THE ENTIRE ELECTION PROCESS for November 2024!

Watch and see. They’ll have armed people OUTSIDE Polling Places trying to intimidate non-MAGA voters and they’ll have unarmed, but even more dangerous people, INSIDE the polls running the entire election process!
What measures have the federal government put in place to prevent the election being stolen by these fraudulent officials?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.