Kamala Harris

Cuz I agree with it. Long way to go yet. Everyone on a sugar high at the moment but it's punch/counter-punch. Trump needs to paint her as not up to the task leadership-wise -- instead, he and the morons he has left in his campaign (so many experienced hands have quit) are busy attacking her ethnicity and Walz's service record. But there's plenty of time for him to make headway on that front (though obviously I hope he doesn't).

Fair enough.

20,000 giddy democrats at a rally in AZ yesterday.
We prefer the word “joyful!” ;-)

One party is about HOPE JOY for the future, while the other is selling fear, looking backwards, and painting a picture of America in distress, even though the economy and freedoms we enjoy are the envy of the world.

One party is about serving working people, while the other is about serving themselves.

Darkness versus light.

Last edited:
There’s nothing new about the Republican strategy when it comes to elections and their same old, same old “strategy for success”!!!

Bill Clinton: "The Republicans are pretty simple, actually, and pretty straightforward. They say, 'I want you to be very miserable. And I want you to be very angry. And I want you to vote for us, and we'll make it worse, but we'll blame them.'"

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

One party is about HOPE JOY for the future, while the other is selling fear, looking backwards, and painting a picture of America in distress, even though the economy and freedoms we enjoy are the envy of the world.

One party is about serving working people, while the other is about serving themselves.

Darkness versus light.

And yet, anywhere between a third and a half of the population who are eligible to vote will not vote and almost 50% of the people who do vote will vote for "darkness". So, either between two-thirds and three-quarters of the population eligible to vote are idiots (which actually, all things considered, I may be able to buy in to) or it isn't as clear-cut as you make out. I am more likely to believe the latter.

Darkness versus light.
Leadership aside, I'm not sure the difference is all that great tbh. It's not like the democrats are going to roll out free healthcare, promote world peace, and remove your rights to murder each other with guns.

Leadership aside, I'm not sure the difference is all that great tbh. It's not like the democrats are going to roll out free healthcare, promote world peace, and remove your rights to murder each other with guns.
They haven’t rolled out free healthcare, I grant you, but they have done a lot better job of making it affordable for everyone than before or since, despite the idiot's claim that his administration would repeal and replace "Obamacare".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.