Kamala Harris

Don’t worry, it’s going to turn off older Americans especially, and that’s their base.

Thankfully, my old Republican MIL & FIL (retired Air Force Academy Flight Officer) are so repulsed by Trump and what he stands for, they simply can’t vote for him. Oh, and that hasn’t changed from the last time, when he wasn’t a convicted felon yet, hadn’t taken the $10M from Egypt, etc…

I honestly don’t think Trump will get as many votes as he did when he won or lost! 20 million Boomers are dead and there are now 40 million new Millennials & Gen Z who are of voting age since he won in 2016.

He looks defeated. He sounds delusional. And, America has simply decided he’s not the Trump of old, he’s just old!
When I was last in Texas, I had many conversations with those in green and a lot of them supported Trump because they said he supported the Armed Forces, while the Dem’s had turned away. Not sure if that was true but if it is the case, some of those will now be looking at the Walz attacks in a new light.

Long ways to go.

How accurate are the polls. Who knows? Can I believe Trump is falling behind absolutely.

A big issue I see for Trump is that he has been rinsing his supporters for months. Trying to get the vibe up and get a lead in the polls and trying to get money. I sence exhaustion on there side. He just doesn't have good material and his rambling hours long speeches are getting really tired. And who knows where the money has gone.

On the Dems side. It all feels new. It is new and unexpected. And it has a genuine excitement to it.

I can only assume the polls will keep moving to the dems. And Trump's seems to react badly to losing ground and then responds in a self destructive way, so maybe a doom loop starting to emerge for him. But dems will never forget that Trump won from behind in 2016. So no complacency.
Key expenditure: Trump’s legal expenses; Melania’s hair and styling.

So the latest leftie hero, well let’s just say ‘embellished’ his military record?
#leftyliar
Others have replied to say that DT didn't do any military service of his own but don't let that bother you, you know that if he had gone to Vietnam he would never have let himself be captured as he's more John Wayne than John McCain

Can someone answer a question for me?

Does the VP ratify the GE result as Pence did even with his life under threat? If thats the norm do we face the picture of Harris ratifying results showing that she, Kamala Harris, the new President coz fuck me that will set the conspiracy theorists off with a bang

Does the VP ratify the GE result as Pence did even with his life under threat? If thats the norm do we face the picture of Harris ratifying results showing that she, Kamala Harris, the new President coz fuck me that will set the conspiracy theorists off with a bang
I believe the answer is yes and it's happened multiple times before.

I/V with Steven Miller posted earlier (or in one of the related threads) stated that the Dems have changed the law so the VP's role is now ceremonial only, so, no, she can't.

I/V with Steven Miller posted earlier (or in one of the related threads) stated that the Dems have changed the law so the VP's role is now ceremonial only, so, no, she can't.
What does the VP do in the ceremony?

Lots of giddy democrats at the moment, understandably so I guess when you look at their depressed state just a matter of weeks ago.

But the story is the same as it was after Biden's terrible debate performance: nothing is settled and there are three months to go. Anything can still happen. And probably will.

Lots of giddy democrats at the moment, understandably so I guess when you look at their depressed state just a matter of weeks ago.

But the story is the same as it was after Biden's terrible debate performance: nothing is settled and there are three months to go. Anything can still happen. And probably will.
And I thought I was a glass 1/2 empty kind of person!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.