Kamala Harris

It's still sodding ridiculous that you have either a nut job or a person who is seemingly on a tidal wave of support for not being that nut job to vote for though.
This is the country that produced JFK...what the fuck happened??
JFK was young, handsome, rich, well-spoken, probably had organiz(s)ed crime help him win the election, had the sexual mores of a sewer rat, and was cut down before he had chances to make any really big policy mistakes.

In other words, no candidate of today can compete with a mythological character. That's what happened.

Tell me who this magical creature is/could be today and I'll vote for him/her.

JFK was young, handsome, rich, well-spoken, probably had organiz(s)ed crime help him win the election, had the sexual mores of a sewer rat, and was cut down before he had chances to make any really big policy mistakes.

In other words, no candidate of today can compete with a mythological character. That's what happened.
And I already know a lot of that re Kennedy. I know what he was.

Yet he had steadfast "public" convictions.

He was a shit in his personal life and his father probably helped him, through his mob connections, to secure the Presidency.
Yet he knew what he stood for, and he believed in it.

I honestly don't think Harris comes across as standing, or believing, in anything

And I already know a lot of that re Kennedy. I know what he was.

Yet he had steadfast "public" convictions.

He was a shit in his personal life and his father probably helped him, through his mob connections, to secure the Presidency.
Yet he knew what he stood for, and he believed in it.

I honestly don't think Harris comes across as standing, or believing, in anything

She believes in the right to vote and the rule of law which are the fundamental principles of a functioning democratic society.

The other guy, not so much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.