Kamala Harris

The bar seems to be extremely low, that's all I'm saying.
And I'm not sure "our candidate has some actual policies" is a great take/look for the next "leader of the free world"
I keep hearing these criticisms every time. Who do you suggest then? Sadly JFK is fucking dead now; has been for over 60 years, so while I'd still vote for him over Trump even dead, he's not realistic.

Give us some names.

I keep hearing these criticisms every time. Who do you suggest then? Sadly JFK is fucking dead now; has been for over 60 years, so while I'd still vote for him over Trump even dead, he's not realistic.

Give us some names.

I'm not in a position to give any names. I really have no idea who you have. But Trump or Harris?.....FFS, come on.
It's up to you lot to sort it out/galvanise an alternative.
I'm just astonished that those are the 2 who are going for the Presidency.
I mean our lot are somewhat lacking...but Jesus Christ :-(

I'm not in a position to give any names. I really have no idea who you have. But Trump or Harris?.....FFS, come on.
What’s Harris done to put her in the same bracket as Trump for you?

When they end up with Trump they will wonder why.

"Fuck man, I don't know, man. The Beatles are gone, man. Nothing's ever replaced them."

"Well, there have been literally hundreds of thousands of artists and records produced annually since they broke up."

"Yeah, I know, man, but I haven't listened to any of them except Skinny Puppy, and they sucked."

Where are you getting your opinion of Harris from?

You might not like her but she's a pretty 'normal' politician in the grand scheme of things. Highly qualified, experienced in government, articulate and well grounded. About as far a 'shit-show' candidate as you can get.

"Fuck man, I don't know, man. The Beatles are gone, man. Nothing's ever replaced them."

"Well, there have been literally hundreds of thousands of artists and records produced annually since they broke up."

"Yeah, I know, man, but I haven't listened to any of them except Skinny Puppy, and they sucked."
Drugs never work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.