Kamala Harris

Where are you getting your opinion of Harris from?

You might not like her but she's a pretty 'normal' politician in the grand scheme of things. Highly qualified, experienced in government, articulate and well grounded. About as far a 'shit-show' candidate as you can get.
From what I've seen of her.
Not much I admit, but she seems to be someone who doesn't really "get" what she is trying to impart. Which worries me about her

Drugs never work
200.webp

From what I've seen of her.
Not much I admit, but she seems to be someone who doesn't really "get" what she is trying to impart. Which worries me about her
Her main selling point that I can put my finger on is she's not trump. I doubt many of her supporters/voters will need or want to look further than that.
I think it's quite similar to here where we didn't so much vote for Starmer as against the Tories.

Once again, we are back to "I don't know fucking shit, and haven't done any work because I'm either too dim or too lazy but GOD DAMMIT I HAVE REACHED A CONCLUSION ANYWAY AND THEREFORE HAVE AN OPINION AND I'M GOING TO POST IT ON THE INTERNET."
Are you trying to say that some just look at somebody else’s opinion and form a their opinion from that opinion, even though that opinion may be skewed, rather than looking at the facts?

Her main selling point that I can put my finger on is she's not trump. I doubt many of her supporters/voters will need or want to look further than that.
I think it's quite similar to here where we didn't so much vote for Starmer as against the Tories.
For many of her supporters HERE -- the old white man contingent mostly -- that's probably right -- but I'd check out the opinions of the young and of women (especially women of colo(u)r). My guess is the data suggests there's a resurgence in their intent to vote which might be helping to spark her rise.

Once again, we are back to "I don't know fucking shit, and haven't done any work because I'm either too dim or too lazy but GOD DAMMIT I HAVE REACHED A CONCLUSION ANYWAY AND THEREFORE HAVE AN OPINION AND I'M GOING TO POST IT ON THE INTERNET."
I think you are being unnecessarily self critical tbh

Are you trying to say that some just look at somebody else’s opinion and form a their opinion from that opinion, even though that opinion may be skewed, rather than looking at the facts?
No, I'm saying the internet makes it easier for thoughtlessness and sloth to get wider airplay than they deserve.

I think you are being unnecessarily self critical tbh
No, that doesn't apply to me, nor to you. I've already put a lot of thought into my opinion, and you're a misanthrope who doesn't have any, other than misery loves company. You have a lot in common with my mother-in-law, RIP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.