Kamala Harris

I see this written all the time, but wonder when this might have been??? (I know, but most don’t. Nor do they know why.)

When did the Dems hold the White House, the House and 60 votes in the Senate to get whatever Dem policy agenda you speak of passed into law?

I know you understand the convoluted process, created (by design) to be an arduous one to stop reflexive change. So, when did the Dems have carte blanche to do what they wanted and what we were issues of the day they sought to address?

Do you agree with any of the posted information above, since your response?

It’s all very well, people moaning about Harris, but given the time-frame of when Biden decided not to run for re-election, the Democrats had little choice, but to back her.

Also, Biden must have seen/known something about her to make her his VP pick.

She's not really a "Biden pick" by choice.

He had no other choices since she pierced him in their debates of which failed lost her own State for support, hence dropped out! He had the chance to pick Stacey Abrams, but he opted to lean into Amy Klobuchar, who ended up fucking it for herself over Derek Chauvin, who she could have prosecuted before the 'George Floyd Incident'. That left Biden and the Dem hierarchy no feasible choices.

But, like Biden himself who failed to make any headway in the original debates before his challengers were made to drop out against Sanders (everything I've said is factual), the selectors for Pres/ Veep spotlighted their 'chosen one' in Harris for a repeat prescription on the American voter.

Do you agree with any of the posted information above, since your response?
Yes, Obama had a short period, where he made legislative history for getting things done, but Sen. Kennedy fell ill and reduced it to about 44 days of in-session activity.

The ability to delay and block legislation in Congress is an early learned trait and is used to try to stop legislation dead in its tracks. Without a long period of 60+ votes in the Senate, plus the House, plus the White House, legislative paralysis can be all too real.

She's not really a "Biden pick" by choice.

He had no other choices since she pierced him in their debates of which failed lost her own State for support, hence dropped out! He had the chance to pick Stacey Abrams, but he opted to lean into Amy Klobuchar, who ended up fucking it for herself over Derek Chauvin, who she could have prosecuted before the 'George Floyd Incident'. That left Biden and the Dem hierarchy no feasible choices.

But, like Biden himself who failed to make any headway in the original debates before his challengers were made to drop out against Sanders (everything I've said is factual), the selectors for Pres/ Veep spotlighted their 'chosen one' in Harris for a repeat prescription on the American voter.
It might be factual. Pity it's incomprehensible.

Yes, Obama had a short period, where he made legislative history for getting things done, but Sen. Kennedy fell ill and reduced it to about 44 days of in-session activity.

The ability to delay and block legislation in Congress is an early learned trait and is used to try to stop legislation dead in its tracks. Without a long period of 60+ votes in the Senate, plus the House, plus the White House, legislative paralysis can be all too real.

Oh, you mean replacing 'RomneyCare' with 'ObamaCare'/ ACA when he could have, actually, did 'medicare for all', but ended up compromising with Big Pharma over it?

Cool. Fair enough...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.