Kamala Harris

They can write a letter like every other citizen.

Ultimately that's just politics (particularly US politics). No one of either party is getting anywhere near the whitehouse without pretty vast corporate donations and said corporations expect a return on that. Add the religious nuts, probably lifers and the NRA to that and pretty much every president is in a right corner from day one. This is a big part of why democrats and republicans appear to be a bit samey in terms of actual government. Money talks.

Fucking pisses me off that the ultra rich don't want to pay tax so they can have even more money they'll never be able to spend. Cunts.

What's a real pisser is that it's cheaper for them to get together and pay a politician off so they don't have to pay their fair share of tax.

Interesting.

Finally got a chance to watch the Harris interview. Clear to see her recalling some answers to questions, so I'm gonna say she got some, if not all, ahead of time.

Looked weird her having Walz as a crutch/ support person as she had this softball questioning, she almost struggled with.

Hearing her polls ain't great in the swing states (Penn, is one, I understand), so not sure if that's pre or post the interview and her answers on Israel. Seems the "Abandon Harris" campaign ("Uncommitted" have fucked it for backing Harris from the talks they had with her) want to take credit for this.

Interesting couple of months ahead!!

Oh, you mean replacing 'RomneyCare' with 'ObamaCare'/ ACA when he could have, actually, did 'medicare for all', but ended up compromising with Big Pharma over it?

Cool. Fair enough...
His legislative accomplishments, during the 44 days he actually had the votes needed to get legislation actually passed, will be remembered, and will affect millions of Americans for many years to come.

There are always naysayers, but I’ll quote V.P. Biden and state it was a BFD!

People who let perfection be the enemy of the good live unhappy lives.

Interesting.

Finally got a chance to watch the Harris interview. Clear to see her recalling some answers to questions, so I'm gonna say she got some, if not all, ahead of time.

Looked weird her having Walz as a crutch/ support person as she had this softball questioning, she almost struggled with.

Hearing her polls ain't great in the swing states (Penn, is one, I understand), so not sure if that's pre or post the interview and her answers on Israel. Seems the "Abandon Harris" campaign ("Uncommitted" have fucked it for backing Harris from the talks they had with her) want to take credit for this.

Interesting couple of months ahead!!
I wonder which of the following you'd refer to as a crutch/emotional support person?

Attachments

• 1000013530.jpg
    1000013530.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 27
Fucking pisses me off that the ultra rich don't want to pay tax so they can have even more money they'll never be able to spend. Cunts.
I have a feeling most of them feel like they pay lots of taxes and we have progressive rates that make higher earners pay progressively more of their income, but a billionaire will never be anything other than a **** on here no matter what they pay!

Now, if there is a billionaire who is not paying the taxes the law demands, we have laws to take care of that and I hope they use them to the maximum effect. But, the notion ANYONE should pay more tax than the law demands strikes me as ludicrous, no matter how much money they have!

Many billionaires give away millions (and billions) of their wealth to great causes and their philanthropy helps create a better society. They should be lauded, not denigrated.

Conversely, many do not, but they shouldn’t be brow beaten into believing they shouldn’t have amassed their fortunes or should give it away to the tax man.

Personally, I feel like I pay plenty of taxes, I use an accountant so they’re done correctly the first time, and I will continue to try not yo pay more than I have to.

I’m not a billionaire, though, so I hope that doesn’t make me a ****?!

Many billionaires give away millions (and billions) of their wealth to great causes and their philanthropy helps create a better society. They should be lauded, not denigrated.

Conversely, many do not, but they shouldn’t be brow beaten into believing they shouldn’t have amassed their fortunes or should give it away to the tax man.

Personally, I feel like I pay plenty of taxes, I use an accountant so they’re done correctly the first time, and I will continue to try not yo pay more than I have to.

I’m not a billionaire, though, so I hope that doesn’t make me a ****?!
I've not said they should pay more then they're expected too and I'm sure there are plenty that give to charity. What I'm against is the tax loopholes they'll jump through so they don't have to pay the tax they should pay. Like scruffy Jim fucking off to Monaco or salting your money away into the Cayman islands or Switzerland.

His legislative accomplishments, during the 44 days he actually had the votes needed to get legislation actually passed, will be remembered, and will affect millions of Americans for many years to come.

There are always naysayers, but I’ll quote V.P. Biden and state it was a BFD!

People who let perfection be the enemy of the good live unhappy lives.

This is such a cop put. It's been a mantra of the DNC since Obama's tenure.

But, okay!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.