Kamala Harris

I have a feeling most of them feel like they pay lots of taxes and we have progressive rates that make higher earners pay progressively more of their income, but a billionaire will never be anything other than a **** on here no matter what they pay!

Now, if there is a billionaire who is not paying the taxes the law demands, we have laws to take care of that and I hope they use them to the maximum effect. But, the notion ANYONE should pay more tax than the law demands strikes me as ludicrous, no matter how much money they have!

Many billionaires give away millions (and billions) of their wealth to great causes and their philanthropy helps create a better society. They should be lauded, not denigrated.

Conversely, many do not, but they shouldn’t be brow beaten into believing they shouldn’t have amassed their fortunes or should give it away to the tax man.

Personally, I feel like I pay plenty of taxes, I use an accountant so they’re done correctly the first time, and I will continue to try not yo pay more than I have to.

I’m not a billionaire, though, so I hope that doesn’t make me a ****?!

"How billionaires use charity to avoid taxes?

Many charitable organizations set up by billionaires are tax-exempt, and charitable donations are tax deductible. You can completely control when to make a donation, and of what size, depending on how much taxable income you have in a given year; it's a nimble method of offsetting taxes."

There's always a reason for these things and there's loads of 'legal' ways to avoid taxes:

And Here are Just a Few Examples...

Which one of those used the support in their first interview?

You'll have to remind me.
Does it matter? Pretty standard for a presidential candidate to have an interview with the vice presidential candidate.

A bit rarer for people to make out that its only happening because the presidential candidate needs a crutch or emotional support.

Wonder why the rules have changed all of a sudden.

Attachments

• 1000013556.png
    1000013556.png
    692.5 KB · Views: 8
Does it matter? Pretty standard for a presidential candidate to have an interview with the vice presidential candidate.

A bit rarer for people to make out that its only happening because the presidential candidate needs a crutch or emotional support.

Wonder why the rules have changed all of a sudden.

One interview with a VP/ running mate at some point? Sure. For me, she shouldn't have started out that way. I don't recall anyone else doing that.

If her softball interview is anything to go by, I'd hate to see a debate stage where Trump will interrupt and ask questions off the cuff.

One interview with a VP/ running mate at some point? Sure. For me, she shouldn't have started out that way. I don't recall anyone else doing that.

If her softball interview is anything to go by, I'd hate to see a debate stage where Trump will interrupt and ask questions off the cuff.
The election is in November, I'm sure there will be other interviews. She only got nominated officially last week, and has only been the presumptive nominee for a month or so.

I'm equally sure a male politician wouldn't be accused of needing emotional support for doing something that politicians have been doing for decades. It's pretty grubby and misogynistic.

The election is in November, I'm sure there will be other interviews. She only got nominated officially last week, and has only been the presumptive nominee for a month or so.

I'm equally sure a male politician wouldn't be accused of needing emotional support for doing something that politicians have been doing for decades. It's pretty grubby and misogynistic.

Call it misogynistic if you want.

I did say it wasn't good to start off that way as I couldn't recall anyone else doing it that way. That included Clinton who you posted above, so you can shove your misogynist remark where the sun don't shine.

Call it misogynistic if you want.

I did say it wasn't good to start off that way as I couldn't recall anyone else doing it that way. That included Clinton who you posted above, so you can shove your misogynist remark where the sun don't shine.
Like I said, I'm fairly sure a male politician in the same circumstances wouldn't face accusations of needing a crutch/ emotional support.

If you want to make out there's no misogyny there that's up to you. It's pretty clear to me.

Like I said, I'm fairly sure a male politician in the same circumstances wouldn't face accusations of needing a crutch/ emotional support.

If you want to make out there's no misogyny there that's up to you. It's pretty clear to me.

To be honest both Trump and Biden have had their balls kicked in haven't they? Harris is in this toxic arena now and they are going to find her weak spot.

She's not immune to it because it's American politics right now.

To be honest both Trump and Biden have had their balls kicked in haven't they? Harris is in this toxic arena now and they are
To be honest both Trump and Biden have had their balls kicked in haven't they? Harris is in this toxic arena now and they are going to find her weak spot.

She's not immune to it because it's American politics right now.
No she's not immune to criticism at all. But sexist, misogynist criticism needs to be called out as that's damaging to all women.

No she's not immune to criticism at all. But sexist, misogynist criticism needs to be called out as that's damaging to all women.

It's American politics, Men get it all the time. If you don't want to sort out the insults and personal attacks on all public people then nobody should be singled out for preferential treatment.

When you have your face in the trough you have to push harder.

It's American politics, Men get it all the time. If you don't want to sort out the insults and personal attacks on all public people then nobody should be singled out for preferential treatment.

When you have your face in the trough you have to push harder.
And if you step over the line you deserve to be criticised for it. Politics is grubby at the best of times, but comments like "emotional support" are damaging to more than just politicians.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.