Kaoru Mitoma

Yes to Mitoma from me, think he'd fit in extremely well.

I also think he has the skillset to be much more than just an out and out winger.

The way he runs and the hair etc reminds slightly of Merlin? Obviously no where near as an overall player but stylistically?

The way he runs and the hair etc reminds slightly of Merlin? Obviously no where near as an overall player but stylistically?
I can see a bit of Merlin in him. Also, a bit of Ronaldinho for me as well.

I know what you mean. I'm thinking potential Bernardo type role, if he ends up leaving at some point.

He's intelligent, technically great, physically full of energy and agile. With a bit of Pep coaching about positioning etc

Agree on the Caicedo several positions point but I also think Caicedo would be a smart signing long term for us? I could see is if (and highly unlikely to happen by the way) is signing Caicedo that we at least loan Phillips out for the season?

Yeah I would buy Caicedo now at 21 his ball control him playing multiple positions ticks all the boxes of a pep player! But 100m is ridicules fee!

Regarding Philips its all great that he wants to stay and our players telling him its the second season where they came good, the big difference is those players in there first season played 5 times as many minutes to what philips did even taking in to account his injury Pep did not trust him at all! Cant see him starting more that 5 premier games..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.