Kaoru Mitoma

I know what you mean. I'm thinking potential Bernardo type role, if he ends up leaving at some point.

He's intelligent, technically great, physically full of energy and agile. With a bit of Pep coaching about positioning etc

He could fill across the front 3 places couldn’t he and provide that flexibility Pep loves

Yeah I would buy Caicedo now at 21 his ball control him playing multiple positions ticks all the boxes of a pep player! But 100m is ridicules fee!

Regarding Philips its all great that he wants to stay and our players telling him its the second season where they came good, the big difference is those players in there first season played 5 times as many minutes to what philips did even taking in to account his injury Pep did not trust him at all! Cant see him starting more that 5 premier games..
He was injured and had an operation, as well as finding his feet in Europe's best side. It may, or may not, work out for him but, until that point, the least we can do is support him, get behind our player, and wish him well.

Yeah I would buy Caicedo now at 21 his ball control him playing multiple positions ticks all the boxes of a pep player! But 100m is ridicules fee!

Regarding Philips its all great that he wants to stay and our players telling him its the second season where they came good, the big difference is those players in there first season played 5 times as many minutes to what philips did even taking in to account his injury Pep did not trust him at all! Cant see him starting more that 5 premier games..

Yeah Phillips attitude is commendable but misguided unfortunately at this time. I would be surprised if we didn’t have an interest in Caicedo for the reasons you mentioned and personally think if Phillips had left to west ham that we would have moved for Caicedo

He's pure LW. He becomes a mediocre player when he plays on the right side for the national team or Brighton. I would be very surprised if he were to replace Mahrez.

He's pure LW. He becomes a mediocre player when he plays on the right side for the national team or Brighton. I would be very surprised if he were to replace Mahrez.

I wouldn't rule out Grealish moving into midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.