Karim Rekik joins PSV on loan.

All very positive; thanks chaps. Forgive me for not having read the entire thread but is it a season long loan? By the sounds if it we could do with him about the place given Vinny & Nasty's current niggles.

Still at least he is getting very good game time and development.

It is season long. And he's still going to get European experience via the Europa League. Draw for that is tomorrow I think.

He was solid enough, again, last night.

I thought he could have done better than to turn his back on the ball for Prince's first goal - run bollocks first at that and he doesn't score. He also headed a ball out to Montilivo when under no pressure and it created a chance for Milan.

Other than that he was fine. First tackle of the game in the first minute he put his studs on Balotelli's knee. Takes no shit, the lad. Not long after he beat Balotelli to a header and Balo squared up to him and Karim didn't back down then laughed at him. Outmuscled him three times which had Balo crying to the ref. Got a few good blocks in and is very comfortable on the ball.

Looks okay so far. Shame he won't be in the CL.

himalayan_blues said:
but he will be in europa league.. thats good
Could have a good shout of winning that comp. PSV look like a really good young team.

Caveman said:
himalayan_blues said:
Could have a good shout of winning that comp. PSV look like a really good young team.
Seen a ridiculous stat the other day that their first team for the first game of the season had a lower average age than their U21 squad!

Uptopbob said:
Caveman said:
himalayan_blues said:
Seen a ridiculous stat the other day that their first team for the first game of the season had a lower average age than their U21 squad!
And that's with a 29 year old Schaars and a 32 year old Park. Unbelievable quality for a such a young side.

Reminds me of when Ajax came through with that team in the mid 90s that won the CL. That was some achievement. They're not quite at that level, but still very impressive.

FantasyIreland said:
Has karim featured in any capacity during his International call up?

City Watch mentioned something about an injury meaning he couldn't play? Hopefully nothing serious

mansour's tow ropes said:
FantasyIreland said:
Has karim featured in any capacity during his International call up?

City Watch mentioned something about an injury meaning he couldn't play? Hopefully nothing serious
The centre half curse...!!!!

Thanks for the reply

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.